Enemy or friend?

Bunnymund set the sac down in my room and left. I got out and sat on my bed, looking at the sunrise I haven't seen in so long. After a bit North came in a demanded I tell him what happened. I told him what happened and my plan, he left with out a word. After about half an hour jack came rushing in. He grabbed my arm and flew me out the window. He flew to his pond and into the house. After he set me down I asked him what the rush was. "The guardians don't believe you, they still think that you're working with pitch. They were going to kill you"  he said. I gasped and looked at him. "B-but I-I'm not. I-I would never work with him." I exclaimed. "I know, that's why I brought you here. I could never let that happen to you" he said, in a sad voice. I looked at him, he looked really upset. I walked towards him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back, crying softly in my shoulder. Then he carried me into the house and lied down on the bed, his face never leaving my shoulder. I leaned against him, wanting to comfort the same boy who comforted me all the time. We fell asleep like that. What have I done?

Time skip

A few hours later

Jack's POV

A few hours later after we fell asleep I felt Avalon tremble. She was having another nightmare. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then slowly got up, hoping not to disturb he sleep. I went to sit in a window, looking outside. I noticed that North's slay was outside, I quickly ran to wake Avalon up. She woke up right as north barged in. "JACKSON OVERLAND FROST HOW DARE YOU HIDE A TRAITOR!!!!!! SHE IS TO BE KILLED!!!!" Finally fully awake Avalon gave a quick look of fear before going emotionless. "Avalon, don't" I said. Maybe if they saw the fear in her they would stop this nonsense. She gave a quick look at me before letting the fear return to her eyes. North didn't care. He pushed me aside with his sword and grabbed Avalon, putting her through a portal. That portal led to her house, which was supposed to be getting demolished. "North!!!!! H-How could you?!!! She is just a girl!!!!!!!" I yelled, fury and sorrow in my voice. "She's not just a girl  jack, she is a traitor, a strong one at that." All the others looked at him like he was crazy, which he was.  I quickly got up and flew out if the house, I had too get to Avalon before she gets killed.

A/N

What did you think of this chapterComment on whether or not you think Avalon will live or die. You answer might influence the result!!!!!