Chapter 28

Jennie's POV

I kept calling mom but she didn't answer, I also tired to call Y/N but neither did she pick up. Where are they? I felt really stressed and nervous. My tears finally escaped and I broke down in the middle of the hall. I don't know how much time had gone but when I woke up I heard someone opening the door. I quickly got up and sees mom at the door. I hugged her and start to cry again. She patted my back and tried to calm me down.

"Jennie, why are you crying?"

"I thought I would never see you again."

"I'm here now so don't cry or else you're going to be ugly." I wiped off the tears and pull away from the hug.

"Go to Y/N."

"Mom, I won't. I'll listen to you please don't-"

"Jennie, Y/N is waiting for you. I won't stop you from loving her."

"I thought you..."

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I never hated you for loving girls. I was just... I was selfish."

"Why would you say so?"

Mom told me everything about my uncle, her brother. I felt sorry for her. She had to do all this things to protect me. She just didn't want me to end up like uncle Namjoon.

Y/N's POV

I looked at my phone, Jennie had called five times. I most have spaced out when she rang. I picked up my phone and called her. She answer immediately.

"Y/N where are you?"

"At the park near my house."

"I'm coming."

"You don-" She hung up before I could finish my sentence.

----

"Y/N!" She shouted while running to me. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged tight, I didn't expect that.

"Can I ask you soemthing?" I asked. She pulled away and we sat on an bench.

"Go ahead." She smiled and said.

"Why do you listen to you mom all the time?" Her smile disappeared and she looked guilty.

"It's because I own her."

"Why? What have you done? You are her daughter." She swallowed her saliva.

"My dad died in a car accident when I was young. My mom had to take care of me by herself and she lost her husband."

"What does it have to do with everything?" She took a deep breath.

"I... I was the..." She started to cry. I quickly hugged her.

"If you don't want to say then-" She pulled away and cut me off.

"I killed him. I killed my dad. I. I was the one who made my mom lose her husband." I was shocked and confused.

"I told my dad to buy me a doll. I was a brat and begged him to buy even though he said no. If I didn't ask for the dumb doll then he wouldn't have taken that way and the car accident would never have happened. Everything is my fault!" She broke down and got down on her knees. I didn't know what to do so I patted her back trying to comfort her.

----
I wanna let you know that after this book has ended I'll publish two new books. One of them will be a Rosé X Female Reader and the other one will be... I actually don't know yet. Bye!