Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling my pillow wet. I cried the whole night and even in my dreams. She can't leave my mind a single second. I feel like a fool whenever I think about her that's why I told myself to ignore her and forget about her.

Chaeyoung knock on my door and I sat up waiting for her to come in.

"Ooh you are already up." She said surprised. "I was going to wake you up."

I couldn't think of anything to say because Jennie was the only one in my mind.

"Okay then. I'm going to make breakfast. For you too?" She asked.

"... I'm going to skip the first class..."

"What? Why?" She asked confused.

"I just want a toast."

"What are you talking about?" I didn't even know what I said either.

"Just go. I want to sleep." I said covering myself with the blanket.

"Okay?" She closed the door and didn't come in again.

9.35 AM

The next lesson started in 50 minutes. I got up and brushed my teeth. I walk into the kitchen and was going to make a toast but I saw a note on the fright. It says "Y/N, I made you a lunchbox and please rest if you feel sick. You don't have to tell me everything but I'm always here for you. From your beloved cousin." A smile formed on my face when I read the note.

I made my toast and ate it. I looked at the clock and quickly ran to my room to take my bag. The next lesson started in 15 min. I ran the fastest I could to school and looked at the time before going into the classroom.

"10.20. I'm not late."

I walked into the classroom and everyone was already there even the teacher that is almost always late. I looked at the seats and the only seat left was next to Jennie. What is she doing here? We don't have the same class now. Is it not- My thought got interrupted by my teacher.

"Y/N!" I looked at Mr.Choi shocked. "Why are you late?"

"Late? I'm not late."

"Look at the clock there, 10.20." He pointed at the clock on the wall.

"We start at 10.25. Don't we?" I asked confused.

"Why are you bringing you english books? We have math now."

"Oh, shit. Is it not Thursday today." Everyone laugh and the teacher is just looking angrier than before.

"It's Wednesday and we have math. You are going to stay here after class. Go to your seat now." I nod and awkwardly seat next to Jennie.

I'm trying my best to focus on the lesson but I can't because Jennie is sitting next to me. Not only that but she is also staring at me.

"Can you stop?" I say not looking at her. She doesn't respond nor looks away. I stay quiet for a few minutes before turning my head to face her. She finally says something.

"Are you going to ignore me?"

"You are the one ignoring me."

"Can we go back to normal?" She asked. I wish we could go back to the old days but things are not normal anymore.

"Can we talk after class? I need to focus."

"Y/N, I-"

"Mr. Choi?" I raised my hand.

"What?"

"Can I change seat? I can't see from here."

"Switch with Chanmi." Mr.Choi pointed at Chanmi.

"Why me?" Chanmi asked.

"I heard you talking or detention?" She got up and gave me a death glare. I bowed slightly at her and took the seat.

After the lesson

I was sitting in the front while Jennie was sitting in the back row. I know that she got detention on purpose.

"I'm coming back soon so don't stop working." Mr.Choi said. As soon as he got out of the classroom Jennie took a seat next to me.