Chapter 12

I woke again at 8 o'clock by someone screaming. I thought something had happened so I storm out of the room and saw Chaeyoung and Junhoe burning the pancakes in the kitchen. I roll my eyes and Chaeyoung just smiled at me.

"Are you guys serious? Burning pancakes?" I look at them in disbelief. They both gave me an awkward laugh.

"You want me to cook instead?"

"Thank you." Chaeyoung said and hugged me.

"Are you and Junhoe good again?" I whispered. She walked to Junhoe and hugged him from the side.

"He, Jaebum, Hanbin and the other were playing truth or dare and Chanwoo told him to dump me."

"I'm sorry, babe." Junhoe apologizes.

"Junhoe."

"Yes?"

"Unnie, don't scold him." Chaeyoung tired to protect him.

"I'm was not going to do that. I want to ask you something."

"Okay. What?"

"Do Jaebum like Jennie for real?"

"Eh..."

"Jaebum and Jennie's relationship is that also some stupid game you guys are playing?"

"Noona, I'm not the one that should be saying it."

"So it is?! He is playing with Jennie!" I shout at him.

"No, it isn't a game. Not a game we have made anyway."

"What do you mean by "Not a game we have made anyway."?" He was hesitating.

"Tell. Me. Now." I said, staring at him.

"Jaebum hyung told me that his parents and Jennie's mom wanted them together for a business thing."

"So they don't like each other?"

"Not what I know."