Chapter 15

2 week later

I'm trying to throw away my feelings. So we don't hang out as much anymore, we don't talk as much anymore but, we still sit next to each other when we have classes together, we still eat lunch together and it still hurt to see her with Jaebum. Lately, she has been very clingy with Jaebum. They have been hanging out a lot lately and that's why we don't hang out or talk as much. Jaebum is older than us so he doesn't have any classes with her and we only have lunch at the same time on Mondays, that's why Jennie and I are together on lunch and classes.

"Y/N?" Jennie taps my shoulder.

"Huh?" I lazily turn around to face her.

"It feels like we haven't been hanging out so much lately so do you want to go out after school?"

"Okay, why not?"

----

"Let's buy ice cream!" She drags me to an ice cream shop.

"Take it easy, it's only ice cream."

"But you said you'll pay so expect me to buy the whole shop." I chuckle and look at her. My heart is beating faster than usual again. I'm trying to throw away those feelings but I can still feel them.

"What do you want?" I asked while she is looking at the different ice creams.

"Milk flavour and..."

"You want two ice cream?"

"Yes. The coffeé flavour too."

"Okay, I'll go and buy." I walk to the cashier and order for her and myself.

"Hi! I want one, milk. One, coffee and both in a separate cone. I'll take a vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce in a cup too."

"Is it all you want?" The cashier asked.

"Yes, how much for it?"

"It will be 10$." I handed the money and waited a few minutes.

"Jennie, help me. I can't hold all three."

"I'm coming." We went out of the shop.

"Thank you."

"No problem, good that you like it."

"Where do you want to go next?"

"I was thinking... maybe we could go to my house and watch a movie." I suggested.

"Sounds good." She said with her mouth filled with ice cream.

"Omg, Jennie! Do your teeth not hurt?" She just laughs.

----

We are sitting on the couch and watching a movie. The movie was kinda boring but Jennie seems to like it so I didn't say anything.

Jennie's POV

"Y/N, can you bring me some chips?" But she didn't answer so I turn to look at her but she was asleep.

She looks so cute when she is sleeping. I looked closer at her and she pouts in her sleep which makes me stare at her lips. I lean closer to her, I close my eyes and our lips touch again. The first time was at my house when she slept over. It feels like my heart is beating faster and faster for every second and it's about to explode.

I suddenly feel her moving so I open my eyes. Her eyes are wide open like mine are right now.