Chapter 6

Jennie's POV

I hit my back on the sink and just realized what I did. I tried to calm down so I turned on the sink and washed my face. I looked at the mirror and couldn't believe what I did to her. I know why I'm doing this but I can't let it go further than that.

'I love Jaebum and only Jaebum.' I tried to convince myself.

I heard someone outside and it sounded like Jaebum.

"Jennie are you there? It's me, Jaebum." I fixed myself before going out to him.

"Hi, babe! Why did you run away?" He asked while holding my waist.

"I just didn't like all the attention."

"Is my princess shy?" He teased. Students around us were looking at us.

"Stop it." I said and hit him on the chest.

"Let's go to lunch." He said holding my hand. I nodded and we walked to the canteen.

----

Lunch was over and Jaebum bid goodbye before going to his class. I was going to my class too but Y/N kept popping up in my head. I stood outside the classroom not knowing if I should go in or not.

"What are you doing there? Come in now." Ms Kwon asked. I hesitated first but I still walked in.

I looked at my desk but Y/N wasn't there. She wasn't in the class at all.

'Did she skip class because of me? What have I done.' I thought.

"Go to your seat, Ms Jennie" Ms Kwon ordered. I didn't and ran out of the classroom to Y/N house even if Ms Kwon shouted for me.

I stood outside her house. I wanted to ring the bell but I was too nervous and didn't know what to say. I took a deep breath before ringing the bell but no one answered. I tried again but still no answer. Then I heard someone say that a car accident occurred. I didn't care at first until they said...