Chapter 24

Author's note
I have been sick this whole week and I'm still not fully recovered but I've decided to upload a new chapter. It's short but hope you still enjoy it.

----

I took Jennie home from the park and she was crying, crying the whole ride home until till she fell asleep in her bed. She was still crying when she was asleep. That’s when I knew how much pain she has gone through.

I saw how messy her house was so I got out her room and start to clean the house. I was pick things up from the floor that they have thrown. I stopped when I saw a picture of her mom and Jennie.

I never knew that her mom was… hurting Jennie. Auntie Hyojung used to cook for us and bring food up to Jennie’s room when I was over. She never seemed like a person that would hurt her daughter.

I countied clean until I saw another picture. But this time it was a picture of her dad. He was well dressed and smiling. So was Jennie. She looked so cute when she was little.

----

I heard Jennie scream from her room so I quickly ran up to see if she was okay.

“Jennie?”

“Y/N?” She looked up at me.

“Are you okay?”

“I need to find mom.”

“Wait.” I grabbed her wrist. “Take it easy.”

“How can I take it easy when mom will leave me.”

“Leave you?”

“She told me that she’ll move back to New Zealand if I continue bringing shame to our family.”

“Bringing shame? You are allow to like girls.”

“No is wrong.”

“Whatever your mom says is wrong, is wrong?”

“Yes.”

“She don’t think is wrong.”

“She does. Then why would she be against me liking girls.” She tried to go but I stopped her again by hugging her.

"Jennie, I promise you that I can handle this. Just listen to me and do nothing.”

“How can you handle this. Jisoo told me the same thing but nothing changed.”

“If I promise you then I’ll not break it.” I pulled her away and walked out of the house.