Chapter 11

Early in the morning, I hear someone rings on the doorbell. I look at the clock and groan in frustration.

"Whom the f*ck is ringing 6 in the morning!" I got up from the bed and open the door.

"What are you doing here?" I said harshly rather than ask.

"Good morning, noona. I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you but can I talk to Chaeyoung?" Junhoe asked.

"..." I was too mad to say something.

"Noona?"

"I really wanna punch you in the face. Are you dumb or something? You are telling me that you came here, 6 in the morning to talk to Chaeyoung after you dumped her. School starts at 10." I took a deep breath before continuing.

"She cried to sleep last night because of you and I had to be with her until 2 in the morning. I have only slept for 4 hours. I give you 2 options. One, go now or two, stay here and I'll beat your ass."

"Noona, I'm sorry for disturbing you but I didn't mean to dump her."

"Didn't mean to- what? How can you accidentally dump someone? You're getting on my nerves, you know that? She doesn't want to talk to you! GO! BYE!"

"Noona, it was just a truth or dare."

"I dare you to say one more word and I'll punch you."

"Chaeyoung." He called.

"Boy you-" I got cut by a voice behind me.

"Unnie, let him come in." I turn around and see Chaeyoung.

"You sure Chaeyoung?" She nods and I let him come in. They went to Chaeyoung's room to talk. I went to my room and tried to sleep but something was stuck in my head.

'Truth or dare'