"Y/N." They all pout their lips and pull you into another hug.

"We love you too." Wanda pulls away and gives you a soft smile.

"The limo is outside. You guys-..." You look to the door to see Carol pop her head around the corner with her jaw dropped. "You look stunning. Oh wow." You smile at her and giggle.

"Thank you." You nod at her and she smiles.

"You guys ready to go?" She finishes what she was planning on saying before she trailed off. You nod your head and look to your best friends beside you, they all smile and help you out of the hotel room and down to the front lobby. A black limousine was parked outside waiting for you, you make your way down the steps of the hotel as the driver opens the door for you.

"Thank you." You smile at the man and he gives you a small bow, you sit inside of the limo waiting for everyone to get in. The door shuts once the inside was full and the car begins to move, you listen to everyone's conversations and laugh along to their jokes they made. Once the limo stops and you hear the engine turn off your heart began racing again, the butterflies began to flutter in your stomach when the door opened letting the light from outside flood into the small space.

You step out hearing your heels hit the concrete making that satisfying click, you take a deep breath as Wanda helps you towards the ceremony. She stops just around the corner as the rest of your bridesmaids make their way to the altar, she gives you a soft smile and hands you your flowers before leaving and following behind Nat. Tony stood at the archway that led into the closed off area, he smiled and held his arm out.

"You look amazing." You link your arm with his and smile up at him.

"Thank you, Tony. For everything you've done." You whisper to him and he smiles. You asked him if he would be able to walk you down the aisle since he was like a father to you, you were sad your parents couldn't be here to see it before you spotted three slightly see through people sitting on a chair facing the direction you were about to walk in.

"You ready?" Tony asks and you take a deep breath.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You heard music begin to play and Bucky looked towards the archway you were standing under as you began to walk down the white and baby pink petal pathway between the rows of chairs. You smile to everyone as you walk past making eye contact with your mother, you haven't seen or spoken to her since your fight, you were surprised that she'd be here. Looking back up ahead of you, you lock eyes with Bucky who wore a black tux with his hair slicked back and grinning wide like the Cheshire Cat. You reached the end as Tony let go of you and took his seat next to Pepper and Peter. Wanda, who was your maid of honour, took your bouquet off of you with a cheeky thumbs up.

"Wow." Bucky looked you up and down biting his lip causing laughter to echo around you. You blush and he takes your hands in his, you look up to him and couldn't help but smile. "You look so beautiful... like always." He winks and your cheeks turn into a deeper shade of pink.

"You look handsome... as always." You copy him and he chuckles softly as you waited for the minister to begin.

"We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and the presence of friends and loved ones, to celebrate one of life's greatest moments. We are here to give recognition to the beauty of love that is shared between Y/N and James as they complete their family in holy matrimony. Marriage is a contract not to be entered into lightly but thoughtfully and seriously and with a deep realization of the obligations and responsibilities. Marriage is the moment where your hearts and souls are joined together for eternity." He begins the invocation.

"The joining of two hearts as husband and wife is a commitment like no other. It offers opportunities for sharing and for personal growth that no other human relationship can equal. A husband and wife are each other's best friends, confidants, lovers, teachers, listeners and critics. The bond between a husband and wife deepens and enriches every fact of life. Happiness is fuller, and commitments are stronger. Marriage also encourages new life and new experiences, and finds new ways of expressing love through the ups and downs of life. and as your journey begins as husband and wife, I would ask you both remember to always treat each other with respect, and remind yourself often of what brought you here today."