"You really thinks so?,God Gina I'm your fuckin' bestfriend.No matter what,I'm gonna support you even if this whole thing is a little overwhelming for me"

"Okay I'm sorry"

We continued to talk,Gina began to tell me how their relationship started and while she's talking I see the way her eyes sparkle and her lips curved a smile.I think she has fallen for her hard and it doubles my guilt.I ruin something so pure and so cute?.

"Gina I am truly sorry,it's all my fault"

"No Kath,it's not just you I am also to blame.If only I'm honest with you from the very beginning this wouldn't have happened"

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I guess,I'll just have to give her the time she needs.I'm afraid that If I insist on fixing our relationship that I'm going to lose her completely."

"And how long is that?"I ask.

"She said she's taking a break and she'll be back when Klaus' sister arrive"

"WHAT!"I blurted out."Gina eventhough that's only 4 days from now it's too long Emma will only think that you don't care about your relationship,you have to talk to her now"I exclaimed sounding like a desperate fan trying to keep her favorite couple together.Gina has gone frail and it's so frustrating to watch her like that.

"But she doesn't want to talk what can I do,I tried calling her but she won't answer"Gina starts to tear up.This can't do,I have to do something.

I took my phone out and dialled Emma's number.Since she don't know that I know about them there's a big chance that she will answer me.I need to make this right for my bestfriend's sake.

Hello?Emma answered her voice is tired.Damn she's crying.I felt like I'm the most evil person in the word.

"Em where are you right now?"I heard a faint sniffle before she answered.

"A-ahm Ms. Kath I'm at my friend's place right now is something wrong?"

"No not really,but I was hoping a spare time today I wanted to talk to you about something"

"N-now?"she sounds hesitant

"Yes!it's urgent"there was a long pause.

"I-I guess it's okay"I grinned.

"I'll text you the address then I will wait for you there"then I hang up.I looked at Gina and she just finished one bottle of whiskey.

EMMA'S POV

I went to the address Ms. Kath texted me.Weird,Am I in the right place.I checked my gps and it says I'm in the right place.Why would she want to meet me here.I stayed in my car and called Ms. Katherine.Minutes later her driver Tony knocked on my window and told me her boss is waiting for me inside.I got out of my car and followed Tony.As soon as we entered the bar.

What I saw made me to a few steps back.What is she doing here.?

"Ms. Katherine why is Ms. Mills here?I thought she's in Maine with Mr. Locksley?"as soon I said Reg name she looked on our direction and smiled sheepishly leaping out of her chair.I gulped No way I can't be around her now.

"Emmy,baby say what?! 😳 you're here!"my mouth dropped open and my eyes bulged.Reg!,what are you doing Ms. Katherine is here.I screamed in my head.Wait her eyes are glistening did she cry?.

"I thought you won't ever talk to me again"she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck clinging on to me while I blushed furiously.I can smell alcohol,shit! she's drunk.Then she slowly leans forward about to kiss me.Panic ran through my veins.