" She's right. You can't." Strange deadpanned. 

" Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." The angry guy said.

" Wait, what. Thanos?" I asked confused. 

Strange catched on as well " All right, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?" he asked the man. 

" What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? 'Jesus'?" He asked even more confused than I was. 

" You're from Earth?" dad catched on as well. 

" I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri." the man said angry. Had he really just said something that stupid? 

" Yeah, that's on EARTH, dip-shit." dad told him. 

" I'm not from Earth!" He said again. 

I knew what the problem was. " Earth is Terra you idiot. You're from Earth." I told him. 

" Oh." he said. 

" What are you hassling us for?" dad asked him. 

" So, you're not with Thanos?" Peter suddenly asked, still in Quill's grip. 

" With Thanos?! No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl. Wait... who are you?" he now asked us. 

Peter de-helmeted " We're the Avengers, man." he told him. It was nice to hear that sentence, the Avengers were back. 

" Oh." Quill sighed. 

" You're the ones Thor told us about!" the girl from their team suddenly said. 

" You know Thor!?" Dad asked. 

" Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." Quill said. Saving? 

" You mean he's alive?!" I asked, hoping for a positive answer. 

" Yes, found him in the wreckage of a ship, it was blown to pieces." he said. 

He had survived. " Did you see Loki?" I asked him, hoping he was with his brother. 

" Who?" the girl asked. So he didn't survive. 

" Where is Thor now?" Strange asked them. 

" He's getting a weapon that can destroy Thanos." the grey man told us. 

I looked over at Peter " Hey, can you let go of my friend now?" I asked Quill. 

He looked at Peter, who he still had in a head-lock. " Oh yeah, sorry." he said letting go of Peter.

" I'm Mantis." the girl said with a sweet smile. 

" Odette." I told her. 

" Peter." Peter told her as well. 

I went to shake her hand, and when she let go she looked from me to Peter. " Why do you feel guilty?" she suddenly asked. 

" What?" I asked her confused. 

" You feel guilty, towards him." she said looking at Peter. Peter now looked at me. 

" How do you know that?" I asked her confused. 

" I can feel emotions." She grabbed Peter's hand and smiled. " Oh wow, you guys really care for each other." 

Peter pulled his hand back from her. " Yeah, well we're best friends." he said. 

She looked at the two of us " You shouldn't feel guilty." she told me " He doesn't blame you." after saying that she walked back to her friends. 

I looked at Peter " That was, weird." I said awkwardly. 

He smiled " You shouldn't feel guilty," he told me " I would've done the same thing." He opened his arms and hugged me. I felt safe there, in his arms. How I wished I could stay there forever, away from everything else. I had almost forgotten where we were and what we had to do, when dad yelled for all of us to assemble. 

AN

Hi there, finally another chapter, jeeej. 

As you guys know (spoiler alert) IW ends with most of our heroes dusted.

So when the IW storyline is done I'll have to wait with writing until End Game is finally out. 

ALSO

Far From Home trailer is finally out. I LOVE it. Let's just hope our beloved Tony Stark isn't dead like everyone thinks.

That's all for today. 

And don't forget, stay hydrated.