Chapter 26: Bad Star's Back Again!

Start from the beginning

As they clashed at each other with their swords, Agent Blue and Agent Orange were burning and shocking oncoming enemies with the Blue Vaporizer and Orange Shocker, but just then, things were starting to get dark.

Agent Blue: What happened to the sky?

Agent Orange: Yeah. The brightness is just gone. What caused this to happen?

Meanwhile, SMG4 and Tari noticed this as well, and as they were starting to run over to it, they realized that enemies would come by and break in, so SMG4 locked the door.

SMG4: They can't break in if the door's locked.

They started running over to the location of Agents Blue and Orange, where a dark star-shaped figure flew behind them laughing maniacally. They turned around to see Ztar.

Ztar: HELLO THERE, BOYS!

Agent Blue: What is that?

Ztar: It is time to di...

His eyes turned into Toad's face.

Toad Ztar: MY NAME'S TOAD!

Agent Orange: Oh my god.

Ztar turned back to normal.

Ztar: Ugh! I hate when that happens. NOW YOU WILL PERISH!

Ztar then spawned in a Teletubby.

Teletubby: Eh oh!

Agent Blue: How is this cuddly guy supposed to kill us?

Ztar spawned in thousands of Teletubbies with weapons in their hands.

Teletubby: YOU DONE F*CKED UP NOW!

Agent Orange: Oh boy.

Ztar: ATTACK!

Agent Blue: We're gonna need some backup!

They started killing the Teletubbies around them, as many more Inklings came in with their weapons. Ralph Skipper came in with his Crushing Splat Roller, running over every Teletubby in front of him. Ellie Godelia, Christine, and Flower used their rapid fire guns, Brian Jackson II killed them slowly but powerfully with his Splat Dualies of Never Ending Battle, Jessica froze them, Jerome and Shining Nova burned and melted them, Darkness sliced them with his axe, Rocket shot acid at them, SniperTheFox kills them fast, and even William came in and threw bombs at them.

Ztar: How is this possible?

In under an hour, all of the Teletubbies were killed, and the Inklings and William were celebrating, not noticing that Ztar has gotten more powerful while they were killing the Teletubbies by absorbing the power of the stars.

Ztar: What're you gonna do now? You're all gonna die!

SMG4 and Tari saw what happened and came in to stop Ztar.

SMG4: I have a plan. Listen, Tari.

Tari listened to SMG4's plan as he came out with a big surprise.

SMG4: Ztar!

Ztar: Huh?

SMG4: CAAAAAANNOON PEEEEEENNIIIIISSS!

Tari was inside SMG4's cannon, as he shot Tari out and got out her Golden Rejection Controller. She was about to control Ztar, but he had too much negative energy. He held Tari and was about to kill her.

SMG4: Oh shit! Tari!

Toad came onto the scene.

Toad: HELLO! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?

Ztar: Oh nooo...

Ztar turned back into his Toad form and accidentally dropped Tari onto the roof of a building. She wasn't hurt, luckily.

Toad Ztar: I... WANT... SPAGHETTIIIIIIII!!!

Toad ran over to Ztar and got out a microphone and big speakers. Ztar turned back to his normal self and saw what Toad is about to do.

Toad: Get ready to die.

Ztar: What're you doing?

Toad was about to do the worst thing anyone can ever hear.

Toad: OH SAAAAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE!
BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIIIIIGHT!
WHAT SO PROOOUUUDLY WEEE HAAAIIILED!
AT THE TWIIILIIIIGHT'S LAST GLEEAMIING!

Toad's horrendous siting was heard all around Inkopolis. It didn't kill anyone. It just made everyone cover their ears. But since Ztar was the closest to the loud speakers, he kept screaming and screaming until he blew up, bringing the power of the stars back to the world and the sky normal again.

Toad: Defeated now, biatch?!

SMG4: Nice job, Toad, even though you gave us ear damage. Now I gotta get over to Tari.

SMG4 ran to where Tari is and hugged her.

SMG4: I was so worried about you.

Tari: Same here. Good thing Ztar is gone, never to kill anyone again.

SMG4: Let's hope he never comes back.

SMG4 and Tari kissed each other, as everyone celebrated their win against Ztar.

SMG4: We gotta unlock the door to where Mario, Meggy, and the others are.

Tari: Yeah. They probably don't know why it's locked.

Meanwhile, Dark Squid now has strong earmuffs on because of Toad's singing and she saw ReaderFromWR on the ground covering his ears, giving her a chance to kill him in one strike with her sword, and she did, not only killing him, but he fell off the roof as well.

Blood Raven: MY LORD!

The Blood Ravens found a 1-Up Mushroom and gave it to ReaderFromWR, reviving him.

ReaderFromWR: I'm alive!

Dark Squid: Damn it! Well... I guess you and your measly friends have to train a little harder in order to defeat me. See you around! Can't wait to kill you all!

ReaderFromWR: She'll be back. We got a few more villains and many many more enemies left. Ready, Blood Ravens and Ultramarines?

They did their war cry, as everyone, except for Mario, Meggy, and the others in the locked building, got back to fighting.

The next chapter will be another big double attack by Meggy and Tari. See you later.