CHAPTER 40: WILL YOU MARRY ME? (END)

Yeri's Pov..

"Congratulations!!" Mom said, hugging me.

Today is the most awaited day for every students in the entire universe. It's our graduation day and I finally graduated from this f**king school. But to be honest, I'm not that happy. Why? Here are my reasons.

First of all, I thought I could spend my last year of high school in the most interested way and wonderful way with my Seoul friends but I'm totally wrong. As you all know, we moved to Busan where I got only one friend, Eunchae.

Second, Jungkook has been avoiding me for almost 3 weeks now! He didn't even make it here today. He missed my speech too. You know what? I'm about to cry right now! I admit that I was being a bitch but he need to know that I'm younger than him. He also need to know that we've been together for many months now and he's really slow in everything! It's already time to kneel down in front of me with a ring and beg me to accept him!

Last, I'm not important to anyone. Only mom make it here today. Where is everyone? Why do they all treat me like a f**king trash?!

"Thanks, mom.." I smiled while frowning a bit.

"Ahh.. About your dad, he's really busy.." Mom quickly explained. And it makes me sadder than before. I'm never important to dad. Sad thing.

"It's okay.. At least I was expecting Mingyu or Jungkook to tag along with you.." I replied.

"They left early in the morning and I don't know where are they going. By the way, your speech was really amazing! I'm so proud of you." She said, trying to comfort me.

"Thanks.. Why don't we go home now mom?" I asked.

"No! We are going to eat your favourite Korean beef!" She suddenly said in excitement like a little girl which is really really odd.

"Wae? You act like a little girl eomma.." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Am I?" She asked back and we burst out laughing. Mom have changed since we share our secrets together and I really like the new her. Why? I really hate the one who told me to clean up my room and all that! You know, that hardheaded and the strict mother.

Soon we arrived at a big Korean hanwoo restaurant. But again, there was no one there. It's kinda creepy too. Why is today so strange?

"Mom... There is no one here.." I mumbled.

"Don't worry.. People will fill up soon. Ugh, let me go to the toilet. I'm holding it in for so long.." She said and I nodded.

(10 minutes later)

"This is nuts.." I groaned while sipping the water. Did mom poo there? I was about to get up and check up on her but suddenly someone blindfolded me from the back.

"AHHH!!!!!!!!" I screams in horror while kicking that person.

"AHH!!! She kicked me!"

"Whatever! Don't whine like a girl!"

"Shut up and carry her!"

"Me? I didn't work out these days!"

"And what's the point?! Carry her already!"

That voice belongs to................

"F**king Kim Mingyu and Kim Yugyeom!! What are you trying to do to me?! Mom!!!!!" I yelled and was about to cry.

"I'm going to rip off your f**king faces you hoes!" I yelled in anger and tried to escape but I was blindfolded so it was useless.

"Bhuwakul! Don't just stand here like a statue and help us!" WHAT?! Bambam is involved in this too?!