CHAPTER 39: "FRUSTRATED JEON.."

"~I want nobody nobody but you! I want nobody nobody but you!~~~~" Irene sang loudly while baking some brownies in the kitchen. It was Saturday and the two siblings are at home, chilling around.

"~Love you every minute every second, love you anywhere and any moment... Always and forever I know I can't quit you cause baby you're the one I don't know how??~~~~" She continue to say happily while stuffing some brownies inside her mouth sometimes. Meanwhile, Jungkook who was in the living room watching the T.V groaned in annoyance. Why? His noona is too annoying. Mingyu proposed to her then she said yes and that's it. Why is she overreacting it?

"Stop overreacting it! That was all my damn plans! Mingyu is not that smart to plan those sweet things! Ninety percent was my plan!" Jungkook exclaimed from the living room.

"Shut up! He's going to be your brother!" Irene snapped and Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Everyone is happily living their own lives these days.. Why can't my days get better than this?" He mumbled with a sigh. He can't text his girlfriend. She's mad at him right now. Yep, Yeri is still mad at Jungkook because of the proposal thing. She thinks Jungkook is so slow. Even Mingyu is proposing to Irene already. They have been together for months now.

"Why don't you visit your girlfriend? I'm sure she misses you." Irene mocked and Jungkook rolled his eyes again. His sister knew he had a fight with Yeri.

"Everyone is crazy!" He yelled frustratedly.

"You're the one who's crazy.." Irene said, finally comes out of the kitchen with a bowl of brownies and place it in front of Jungkook.

"I did I do to deserve this?" He asked with a groan.

"What do you mean?" Irene asked her brother and sip her coffee.

"You're acting crazy because of the proposal thing lately. And Yeri is mad at me because she thought I was gonna to propose to her but I doesn't. I'm sick of it!" Jungkook exclaimed and Irene smack her brother's head.

"AHH?! Wae?!" The younger glared at his sister for smacking his head hardly for no reason.

"You know what?! You guys have been together for almost 7 months now and it's time to propose to her because her brother even propose to me now!" Irene explained.

"It's not even 1 year yet. It's only months and you know what? I take this kind of proposal things seriously! It's a forever thing!!" Jungkook said, trying to convince his sister.

"You mean you didn't want to spend the rest of your lives with her?" Irene asked.

"That's not what I mean! What I mean is tha---"

"Then f**king lose her Jeon Jungkook!" Irene snapped and angrily walk out of the living room.

"It's not like I don't want to spend the rest of my lives with her but proposals and this kind of stuffs are forever thing and I need to think carefully!!" Jungkook yelled for his sister to hear.

"Get lost!!" Irene yelled back from the kitchen.

Frustrated.. Jungkook stormed out of the house and went to Yeri's house to clear things up. Of course he's not going to break up with her but he's going to explain the reason why he doesn't propose to her yet.

He rang the doorbell and a few minutes later, Mingyu opened the door with a sleepy look plastered on his face.

"Good evening.." Mingyu said with a tired voice.

"Where's Yeri?" Jungkook asked ignoring Mingyu's greetings.

"F**k... I came all the way here to open the door even though I was sleeping but you ignore me." Mingyu said, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up! Don't you know that your proposal to noona makes our couple to parted our ways these days? And now I need to see your sister!" Jungkook fired back.

"Good luck with that.. She's in her room but she won't open the door for you.." Mingyu smirked while letting his friend in.

Jungkook then quickly ran upstairs to Yeri's room and knock on her bedroom door.

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

"Yerim open up! Let's talk!" He begged while knocking the door.

"Shut up!!" Yeri shouts.

"Please hear me out!" Jungkook said frustratedly.

"Just leave me alone!!" Yeri yelled.

"You know what? I really love you but I am not ready for this kind of proposal things yet. It's a forever thing and I need to think about it carefully!" He explained.

"Think carefully? Do me a favour and never come back here until you realise your true feelings and shits for me!!" Yeri snapped and Jungkook sighs in defeat.

"I TOLD YOU SHE WON'T OPEN THE DOOR JEON... SHE'S CRAZY." It was Mingyu who was listening to their conversation all the time. It doesn't make Jungkook feel better. She sure is crazy right now but here's the thing.

'Should he propose to her or not?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yooooooooo!!!!!!

Wassup guys!

The ending is near!!!!!!!!!!!

Please vote and comment!

-Nunyeol