CHAPTER 35: ANY EXCUSES?

"IRENE NOONA?!"

"MINGYU?!"

Both their siblings turns their attention to Jungkook and Yeri. By their looks and outfits, everyone can sense that something was fishy.

(A/N: I don't know your opinion but for me, I really like these two outfits!)

"Noona, what are you doing here with Mingyu?" Jungkook asked his noona with eyebrows raised.

"What are you guys doing here?" Irene asked back.

"We are dating as you know and f**king answer my question! What are you doing here with Mingyu?" Jungkook repeated. Meanwhile, Yeri was throwing daggers at her brother who was gulping nervously to death.

"We accidentally bumped into each other earlier. That's all. No big deal!" Irene said, rolling her eyes. Why? Jungkook really annoys her.

"Promise me that you won't cheated on Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asked, seriousness in his eyes. The thing is he doesn't believe his sister.

"Gosh! We're not even dating and you don't know anything!" Irene exclaimed.

"But you clearly knows that he have this strong feelings for you! How can you do this to him? Why are you cheating on him behind his back with Mingyu?" Jungkook asked with firing eyes. It's true that he's annoyed of Taehyung's presence sometimes but he definitely knew that that older friend has a pure heart. And he don't want his noona to ruin Taehyung's innocence.

"But there's nothing between me and Taehyung! He's a friend!" Irene argued and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"How long?" Jungkook asked with a sigh.

"Stop this stupidity Jeon Jungkook! I'm older than you!" Irene glared at him.

"Let's clear things up, Irene.." Mingyu suddenly blurted out with a sigh and Jungkook widen his eyes in shock. Why? Mingyu is calling his f**king sister by her name. Don't this guy knew that Irene is older than him by many years?

"How dare you cal--"

"Shut up, Jungkook!" Irene cuts off Jungkook and tell him to listen to Mingyu.

"Spill out everything. I'm very disappointed in you." Yeri said, glaring at her brother.

"Irene and I used to date 2 years ago!" Mingyu confessed and Yeri's jaw dropped.

(A/N: Fams, remember the girl who kicked Mingyu in his balls on Valentines day? The girl who was 6 years older than him? It was Irene😅. Sorry, I know you're going to hate me for this but I've already planned this from the start.)

"What the f**k?!" Jungkook look at her sister for confirmation and Irene nodded awkwardly.

"But we broke up on Valentines day when I..." Mingyu look at Irene and gave her 'Should I tell everything?' look and Irene nodded.

"I tried to kiss her but she hardly kicked me in my balls and we grew apart.." Mingyu said, stretching the back of his neck nervously.

"How can you two act this far?! Why don't I realise that something was fishy the first time you come to my house to play video games with us?!" Jungkook asked with a scoff.

"Then how can you two know each other?" Yeri asked.

"We bumped into each other at Namsan." Irene said.

"When the f**k did you went to Seoul without me knowing? Did you fool mom?" Jungkook asked and Irene glared at him.

"And anything that we still don't know?" The curious Yeri asked.

"We......." Mingyu look at Irene for permission and Irene nodded, telling him to finally spill out all the secrets cause there was no use of denying it now.

"WE RENEW OUR RELATIONSHIP LAST WEEK....."

"WHAT?!" Both Yeri and Jungkook shout at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My love ones!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE AND HAPPY (EARLY) CHRISTMAS!!! (I may not update it on Christmas day😅)

Make sure to keep yourself warm cause it's really cold and you may catch cold..

Hope you all had the best Christmas gift!

Be happy and smile big! I LOVE YOU😘!

-Nunyeol