CHAPTER 27: I MEAN IT, I LOVE YOU..

Yeri's Pov..

"Yeri! Wait up!" I can hear Jungkook yelling my name, running after me. But I continue to run not listening to him. I thought he was sincere. I don't know anymore! Why did I want to cry? Why is there a big lump in my throat? Why?! Then out of nowhere, he pulled me harshly and make me face him.

"What did you want?!!" I asked with firing eyes.

"I..." He trailed off with a sigh.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear anything from you! I was such an idiot for believing in your lies!" I said, angrily.

"You know what?! I'm sorry! But I'm not lying! My love for you is sincere!" He argued.

"Stop telling me lies!! Just stop it already Jeon Jungkook!! No! Just forget it! I'm only coming here because I feel bad!" I exclaimed and tears are finally streaming down my face. Aish! I really hate myself! Why did I cry? Is there any reason to cry for? Then my chest started to hurt. Hearts were beating fast and I'm scared. Something is wrong with me.

"Yeri, I'm really sorry.. I--"

"No! Everything is fine! Just stop talking already! Aniyo!!! Everything is fine! F-fine..." I choked out. My breathing started to get faster. Then I breathe in and out heavily.

"Yeri! Are you okay?!" Jungkook asked me worriedly.

No words come out of my mouth. Everything around me became blur and with a blink of an eye, everything turns black.

***

Jungkook's Pov..

"Yeri!!" I shake her body repeatedly.

Oh my f**king God! This is all my fault! I carried her in bridal style and quickly went back to Bambam's apartment. Lucky me, Bambam flied home to Bangkok to visit his parents yesterday. If he finds out that I'm using his apartment for making out with a girl again I'm completely dead. He gave me last warning last year.

And to my surprise, Yujin was nowhere to be seen. Hmm.. Guess she went home. Who cares? She is just another girl from the club. Not to mention that she only wants to ride on my attractive dick.

(A/N: Oi Jungkook! If I'm not mistaken, I think you're the one saying "Ride on my dick tonight."😡)

Then I put her on Bambam's bed. Phew! She's pretty heavy! Okay! Think Jungkook! Think! Use your pretty big brain! I can't tell Yeri's parents. They'll be worried sick. First, I need Yeri's friend. Where's her phone?

Okay.. In her pockets.. YES! But who will I call? Where's that Eunchae girl's number?! Yes! Then, I quickly dialed her number. And after a few minutes, she finally picked up her phone.

Phone conversation.

"Hello...... Spill it out! We don't have any assignments and I don't dream about Bang Chan these days! He's a dick! He's dating Yebin sunbae! Ugh! I think he's just like your dick head neighbor Jungkook now!!" She exclaimed. Wow.. Okay, Yeri's talking about me to her friend. But not in a good way.

"Miss talkative, I'm Jungkook the dick head neighbor you're talking about. And please make it to the XXX street. I'll send you the address.." I said.

"Oh... Wait! What?! This is Yeri's phone! Where is she?! What did you do to her?! Tell me now!" She yelled.

"Oh shut the f**k up and make it here right now or else, you may regret it for the rest of your lives!" I warned.

"And why is that?!" She asked, angrily. Psh.. She's just like Yeri.

"She fainted!" I replied.

"WHAT?! Why?! Did you tell her parents?!" She asked.

"No! Never! Don't tell them cause they will be very worried.. I need you to make up some lies and you better make it here!" With that, I hang up.

Okay! I need Jaehyun now.. Then, I pulled out my phone and dialed Jaehyun's number again.

Phone conversation.

"Hey Jaehyunie.." I greeted.

"Hey, Kook.. I'm sorry, I can't hang out with you guys. I'm studying.." He quickly make an excuse and I scoffed.

"I need your help and it's really urgent! Please make it to Bambam's apartment with hyung right now.." I said.

"What do you mean? Why are you in Bambam's apartment? Did your mom kicked you out of your house?" He asked.

"No.. It's a long story so, quickly make it here with hyung! I'll treat you cheeseburger.." I said.

"Ugh.. Whatever! Let me tell hyung. You're lucky that hyung's off today. And you better have a good explanation when we get there.." He said and hang up.

I hope you're fine, Yeri. I'm so sorry for being such a jerk. But I swear my love for you is sincere and I mean it. I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I'll try to be more active cause Christmas, the year I've been waiting for is coming up so I'll be more busy.

Busy I mean, having fun.. Taking pictures, posting on Instagram, hang out with friends to watch lights filling the streets.

Ugh! I'm so excited!

Hope you all had a better Christmas this year!

See you..

I love you😘💚💜

-Nunyeol