CHAPTER 17: "I HAVE A COLD." (PT.4)

"AAAHH!!!! JEON JUNGKOOK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Yeri screamed her lungs out.

After those four guys leaves the house, she immediately went upstairs to her room and check her scrapbook cause she knew that something was fishy as Jungkook said, 'don't look at your scrapbook.' before he leaves. And when she open the scrapbook, BOOM!! All the pictures got redecorated but not with a sticker. With a blue marker. Her idol B.I even wears bra and funny spectacles now. And at the last page of the book, 'done by: your Jungkookie💙' was written with a bad handwriting.

"I'm going to kill you!" She screams in anger and surprisingly, her brother in the next room couldn't hear anything. Why? He's having his wonderful evening nap. Don't blame him. He's so tired massaging her little sister today.

*beeped*

Then, she immediately got a message from the guy next door.

Neighbor🐽: If I'm not mistaken, I think I heard you calling my name, sweetie..

Yeri: You son of a bitch! I'm going to kill you!

Neighbor🐽: Watch your mouth sweetie, my mom's not a b*tch.

Yeri: Who cares?! Just be ready and watch what will happen to you!

Neighbor🐽: So scared.......🐸

Yeri: Go to hell you f**king moron!!

Neighbor🐽: Oh shut up! I know you love this moron!

Yeri: Go find other girls to disturb😡

Neighbor🐽: Hell no. I know you love my presence.

Yeri: I had enough now, Jeon Jungkook. And I'm not joking! I really mean it. I hate you! I really hate you!!!

Then, she went downstairs to grab some snacks. While she was looking for the snacks her phone rings.

~Ikon is coming to town! Ikon is coming to town!~

Phone conversation.

"Yes, mom?" She answered, while opening the fridge.

"Why can't your brother pick up his phone?" Her mom asked.

"He's having a nap.." Yeri said, while pouring an apple juice in the glass.

"Did you guys take Eunwoo home from school?" She asked.

"Ugh, no.. Mingyu is still sleeping." Yeri replied, calmly.

"WHAT?! It's already 2 in the evening! What did you guys do all day to forget your little brother?! He must be so worried! Go and take him home now!" Her mom ordered.

"In which time did they got dismissed?" Yeri asked.

"At 1 p.m! Go and take him home now!" Her mom said, sternly.

"But Mingyu---"

"NOW!" Her mom yelled and immediately hang up the phone.

"Gosh.. Eunwoo must be crying right now! What to do?!" Yeri panicked. She quickly change her pajamas and stormed out of the house. She doesn't have time to wake up her stupid older brother. All she can think was her little brother crying worriedly because there was no one to pick him up.

"Eunwoo please don't cry.." She mumbled, running. But the heavens are not with her today cause she bumped into someone.

"Sorry.." She said, trying to walk away but the person grab her wrist.

"Sweetie?" When she look up at the person, it was none other than her stupid dick head neighbor.

"F**k! Why did I see you everywhere?!" She hissed.

"They call it fate, sweetie.." Jungkook smirked.

"Go away! I don't have time for you!" She yelled.

"Why? Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm going to take home Eunwoo from his school. They already got dismissed at 1 but we, his stupid older siblings didn't know it.." Yeri said with a sigh.

"Where's the school?" Jungkook asked.

As soon as Jungkook asked that question, Yeri realize something.

"F**k! I don't know, Jungkook!!" She groaned and messed up her hair in annoyance.

"What's their school name?" Jungkook asked again.

"Their school name? Gosh! What's their school name?!" Yeri panicked again.

"If you didn't know, you're such an useless older sister." Jungkook said, looking at her like a fool.

"Bangtan Kindergarten!!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, you're not a fool. Come on!" Jungkook said, dragging her to the other side of the road.

"You jerk! What are you trying to do? Where are you taking me?!" Yeri asked.

"That's not the way.. And for your information, it's 45 minutes walk.." Jungkook said.

"WHAT?!" Yeri stopped in her tracks.

"What? It's almost 2:30 now! We should take a cab and quickly make it there!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Wait.. What do you mean by we?" Yeri asked.

"Sweetie, I'm coming with you. You don't want to get lost right?" Jungkook asked.

"Hell yeah.." Yeri replied.

'Why is Jungkook helping me? He's supposed to be angry cause I send a harsh yet hurtful message earlier right? Why is he so nice?' Yeri asked in her mind.

"Don't stare at me like that.. I know I'm handsome.." Jungkook said and winks at her.

"I guess people never change.." Yeri mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my love ones!

What's up?

I'm really shy to say this but I see Jungkook in my dreams two times.

The first time, we were fooling around, kissing each other playfully and yesterday night in my dreams, we kissed each other passionately. I also remembered that his lips are also bleeding coz I bite them while we're kissing😅🙏

This is the best dream I ever had in my entire life! THANK YOU GOD🙏🙏🙏!

Thank you readers for listening to my nonsense dreams, see you!

And of course, please vote and comment💞

-Nunyeol