CHAPTER 19: "WHAT KIND OF SISTER ARE YOU?"

Yeri's Pov..

"Mom, what are you planning to give me on my birthday?" Mingyu asked mom.

You know what? This coming Saturday is Mingyu's 21st birthday. Not a big deal but he's really annoying. He told everyone to give him present expect for Eunwoo. And for me, what the f**k will I buy for him? Plus, I'm still a student and I'm not yet working. I didn't have my salary yet.

"I don't know.." Mom said, sipping the soup and Mingyu frowned.

Anyway, did I tell you guys that we're currently having our dinner?

"If you don't know then, you can give me a new iPhone 7 plus or old school which should be dark green.." He said while grinning like an idiot. How cunning!

"In your dreams.." I mumbled and he glared at me.

"Shut up.." He said through gritted teeth and I rolled my eyes.

"You both shut your mouth and eat your food." Dad said sternly and we immediately look down, scared.

"Daddy, can we invite Jungkook hyung to the birthday party?" Eunwoo asked dad with puppy eyes. You may not believe me but Eunwoo is obsessed with that dick head neighbor. And I'm really sick of it! Why? All I heard these days is 'I want Jungkook hyung' or 'Can I play with Jungkook hyung?'

"Yah! It's my birthday, not yours!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"Then can you invite him to your birthday party?" Eunwoo asked. Ha! For a 4 year old boy, he's a way too smart!

"That's a sure thing to do! You don't have to ask that. Yugyeom, Bambam, Jaehyun and him. They going to make it here for sure. If not, I'm going to kill them." He said and mom immediately gave him a stern look.

"Language, Kim Mingyu." Mom said.

"Where did you learn this shits and curse words?" Dad asked and Mingyu gulped. Where did he learn those words? Definitely from Jeon dick head next door!

"Never say those things again." Mom said.

"I'm done. Thanks for the meal." I said and stood up from my seat.

"It's your turn to wash the dishes." Mingyu said.

"You're going to wash the dishes. This is your punishment for saying those stupid words in front of the table. You should respect family dinner. This is not only for Mingyu, you guys should know it too." Dad said to Eunwoo and I.

"Okay! I got it." I smiled. Yay! I don't need to wash the dishes tonight!

"But dad! Today is Thursday and it's Yerim's turn to wash the dishes! I washed it the past two days already! This is not fair!" Mingyu argued.

"I said this is your punishment!" Dad said.

It's not my business anymore so, I went upstairs to my room and flopped down on the love of my life, my dear bed. Then, I opened my phone and there was a number of messages from my friends.

Chaeyoungie🐛: Yerim! There's a hot guy moving to your old house and his name is Lee Felix!

Me: So you're crushing on him already? Disgusting!

After I replied her, she didn't reply back. I guess she's having her dinner. Then I opened Eunchae's message.

Eunchae💃: Did we have any home assignment or project?

Me: We have 2 assignments. English and History.

Eunchae💃: What chapter?

Me: This is why I told you to stop daydreaming about Bang Chan during class intervals😜

Eunchae💃: What do you expect me to do? Listening to our stupid boring teachers? Tell me the Chapters!

Me: Fine. History is chapter 5 and English is chapter 8, essay writing about yourself.

Eunchae💃: Ugh, interesting.... What did you write?

Me: Nothing much.

Eunchae💃: 👌 gotta go....

And lastly, I open my dear neighbor's message.

Neighbor🐽: Did you buy Mingyu's gift already?

Me: Nah...

Neighbor🐽: Why?

Me: Not yet working and I don't have any money.

Neighbor🐽: What a lame excuse. Let's go to the mall tomorrow.

Me: After school? I have extra class.

Neighbor🐽: I can wait for you at the Café near the park.

Me: I don't know.

Neighbor🐽: YAH! WHAT KIND OF SISTER ARE YOU?!

Me: Gosh! Ask him first! Is he being a good brother to me?

Neighbor🐽: Don't pay him back..

Me: Whatever.

Neighbor🐽: So tomorrow?

Me: Ugh..

Neighbor🐽: Yah!

Me: I don't know.

Neighbor🐽: See you tomorrow. I need to study. Sweet dreams, sweetie😘

Me: Fine... Good night too, dick head👊

"Phew... Tomorrow is going to be a long day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18 updated!

How are you guys?

Anyway, here's Yiyang first photoshoot with L.TAO entertainment!

Tao entertainment posted on weibo, "New family member, Yiyang

Tao entertainment posted on weibo, "New family member, Yiyang.. It's a new start." And Yiyang replied, "So happy, let's be together."

I'm so happy but sad that the same time. I'm happy cause she's going to debut in China under Tao entertainment. And I'm sad cause she unfollowed Lucas and Ningning on weibo. Also, no chance of getting close with Lucas.

Whatever, will you guys read Lucas and Yiyang fanfiction if I published?

Please leave your thoughts. If not, I'm not going to publish and left it in my draft like a trash.

-Nunyeol