CHAPTER 16: "I HAVE A COLD" (PT.3)

"Ugh! I'm so handsome and precious to arrange these stupid kpop CDs!" Yugyeom groaned while arranging a number of kpop CDs such as Ikon, Bigbang, Winner, 2ne1, Shinee, Sistar, Wonder girls and many more on the shelf.

"Shut up! Why is her room so messy for a girl?!" Jungkook hissed, while mopping the floor.

"It's all because of Bambam! We won't do this if he close his big mouth.." Yugyeom said and the two immediately glared at their friend who was doing something on Yeri's study table.

The three of them were in Yeri's room, doing their own tasks given by Yeri. Jungkook was mopping the floor lazily while Yugyeom was arranging different kind of kpop CDs on the shelf. And Bambam was decorating Ikon scrapbook with stickers. You may think that it's the easiest compare to the others but it's not. If he ruin the scrapbook, he's going to die. That's Yeri's warning to Bambam so, he need to decorate the scrapbook as attractive as possible. What about Mingyu and Jaehyun? Mingyu ran around the house, getting everything Yeri wanted. Foods, laptops, whatever! He was like his sister's personal assistant. And Jaehyun is in the kitchen cooking different kind of foods for the said girl. Not to mention that he's going to do the girl's Maths assignment after that.

"Stop blaming me already! Know that I save you guys from trouble!" Bambam defended.

"Whatever! When is this stupid shit gonna end?! Let's exchange our task! I wanna decorate that scrapbook!" Jungkook said.

"No! If you ruin it we all are going to be dead!" Bambam argued.

"Who cares? I'm tired mopping the floor!" Jungkook complains.

"Seriously! We're going to be dead!" Bambam fired back.

Meanwhile in the living room.

"Yah!!! Are you a girl? Do it properly!" Yeri said, almost kicking her brother.

"Fine.. Why did I get myself into this?" Mingyu mumbled while massaging his sister's leg.

"Did you say something?" Yeri asked.

"Yes, I said shut the hell up and I'll do it properly, bitch." Mingyu said.

"Just massage me properly! How dare you call me a bitch?! If I tell dad, you're dead.." Yeri said, glaring at her brother.

***

2 hours later.

"Great God! I'm done!!" Jungkook flopped down on the couch, followed by Yugyeom and Bambam. Jaehyun and Mingyu were sitting on the other side of the couch playing with their phones while Yeri was also sitting at the other side of the couch, smirking.

"You can rest for 30 minutes.." Yeri said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'm not doing it anymore! I don't know how can I obey your stupid orders at the first place! And you know what?! You can tell dad about the detention thing too! I don't care! Do whatever you want but mark my words, you're going to pay for this! For making me your slave for today!" Mingyu said angrily and stands up from the couch.

"I don't care.." Yeri mumbled.

"And guys! Do whatever you want to her! I'm having a nap! If you want, you can rape her!" Mingyu said and leaves them.

"Go to hell!" Yeri yelled for his brother to hear. How can he say that to his friends? What if they really rape her?

"I won't.. I have a girlfriend." Yugyeom said.

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun asked.

"He means he don't need to rape her cause he got himself a girlfriend to rape." Bambam said and Yugyeom glared at him. If glares could kill, Bambam will be dead already.

"Haha😂!!! Look at his face!" Jungkook laugh his ass out.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare laugh at me! You only want girls cause you want them to ride on your dick!" Yugyeom exclaimed.

"I hope the girls can ride well." Jaehyun said, chuckling.

"Oh! I don't know how can he act like an innocent baby in front of his mom! One time, he bring home a girl in my apartment and I bet you don't want to know what happen next.." Bambam said.

"What happen?!" Yugyeom asked, excitedly.

"The girl moans and roars fills the entire house that night! I can't even sleep!" Bambam exclaimed. Meanwhile Yeri, who had listen to their dirty conversations had enough. She really had enough.

"Get out all of you!!" She yelled, standing up from the couch and the four boys got startled because of her sudden outburst.

"The hell! You scared me to death!" Yugyeom said, holding his chest.

"Shut up and get out! How dare you say those dirty shits inside my house?! Go home all of you!!" Her lungs almost pop out of her chest due to anger.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

"Shut up!" Yeri yelled.

"That proves that she's jealous cause you make other girls moan, not her." Jaehyun said calmly while approaching the door with Bambam and Yugyeom.

"WHAT?! Never come back here you hoes!" Yeri said with firing eyes.

"That's up to us." Yugyeom said.

"I'm going too, sweetie.." Jungkook said, following them.

"Thank you!!! Don't come back!" Yeri said sarcastically and Jungkook immediately stop in his tracks.

"What?" Yeri asked nervously when Jungkook slowly approach her.

"Don't show your jealously too much.. I'll let you ride it on our honeymoon.." Jungkook said and Yeri jaw's dropped.

"And close your mouth. I don't want a fly to enter it. I'm going to be the one entering it first. Oh! And by the way, don't look at your scrapbook.." With that, he left the house.

"I hate you!! Go to hell and let the ugly monsters ride on your stupid dick there!" She yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup?!

I have some good news!

Yiyang had officially join L

Yiyang had officially join L.TAO entertainment. Former exo member, Huang Tao entertainment.

Not only that! She's going to participate in 'The next station legend' China survival show in Shanghai. The tutors are Kris Wu (Ex-EXO), Victoria F(x), William Chan and G.E.M.

Woof! I can't wait to see her interactions with Kris Wu and Victoria!!!!

Anyway, please vote and comment!

-Nunyeol