CHAPTER 36: CAUGHT

(A/N: 6 months later, sorry time skip😅)

Yeri's Pov..

*KRING KRING!!!!*

My alarm clock keeps on ringing and ringing so without any choice, I got up to get ready for school. Yep, today is Monday and sadly I need to go to school. But you know what? Our graduation day is getting nearer and nearer! Such a good thing for me. Jungkook and I also decided to live together after our graduation! But the thing is that I don't ask for my parents permission's yet. Who knows they may allow it?

After I was done with my morning routine, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. All of them are already there expect for Mingyu. Hmph.. Who cares about his existence anyway?

"Good morning!" I greeted them with a smile.

"Morning, how's your sleep?" Mom asked putting a plate of omelette in front of me. Oh! And the other good news is that mom is attending a cooking class! It is such a pleasure for us cause we eat so many different kind of foods these days and I'm loving it!

"Good.." I replied and started to dig in.

"Mommy I see Superman! He gave me his superpower!" Eunwoo said excitedly.

"Oh, is that so?" Mom asked chuckling.

"Where's Mingyu?" Dad asked, changing the subject.

"Dunno.." I replied.

"Maybe he's still in his room." Mom said.

"Go and call him.." Dad said to me and I secretly groan in frustration.. What a cold-hearted dad!

Then I dragged myself lazily upstairs and burst into Mingyu's room. But he was not there.

"MINGYU! YOU NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE!" I yelled and right then, I can hear sounds coming from the bathroom. Guess he's showering. And as I was about to go back downstairs, something caught my eye. Aha! My lost earphones! Curse you, Mingyu! WAIT.. What is this box? As I open the box, I widen my eyes in shock.

IT'S A F**KING ENGAGEMENT RING!! Oh my God! Is he? Is he trying to propose Irene unnie? But he's still in collage though

IT'S A F**KING ENGAGEMENT RING!! Oh my God! Is he? Is he trying to propose Irene unnie? But he's still in collage though. Ugh! This is a big news! I need to tell Jungkook! I quickly took out my phone and text him. This is not right and fair! I don't want to be Jungkook sister's in-law!

Me: I have a very very big news to tell you!

I waited and waited but there was no reply. Then I send him another message again.

Me: I'm ready for school and I'm coming!

I quickly stormed out of Mingyu's room and went downstairs to get my bag.

"Mom! Mingyu's showering and I'm off to school!" I yelled and quickly stormed out of the house. With a blink of an eye, I end up at Jungkook's doorstep and quickly pressed the doorbell! I'm so excited to tell him! Hope I don't need to wake him up again.

And after a few minutes, Mrs.Jeon opened the door.

"Hi, Aunty! Is Jungkook ready for college?" I asked, excitedly.

"What? He didn't come to pick you up?" She asked back.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, confused.

"He's already off to college. He said there was something really urgent." Mrs.Jeon said and I nodded disappointedly. What something urgent? Is it really that urgent to forget about me? Whatever! I need to be happy! Monday is my lucky day according to my horoscope for today!

"See you." I said, bowing to her.

"Have a nice day, sweetie!" She said, smiling.

And here I am, walking alone to school today. Poor me. While walking towards the school, I look around and something caught my eye. And you know what? It makes my heart shattered into pieces.

I

CAUGHT

MY

BOYFRIEND

HUGGING

SOMEONE

WHO

IS

NONE

OTHER

THAN

F**KING

KIM

TAEHYUNG..

The thing is they were so close. It's like they don't need any other people in this world. They were being lovely dovey. Their close skin ship.. Am I wrong?

Jungkook, are you a gay all those times?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR🎈🎊

Guys! I'm worried! I think 2019 is going to be a bitch. Why? Here are my reasons.

1. Kai and Jennie are dating😶 (I feel bad for Krystal tho)

2. Cameron Dallas's in jail😣

3. Dispatch has 5 more idols dating to be revealed this year🙊

4.Luhan and his girlfriend, marrying licence, upcoming marriage and all those shit rumours😕

5.I'm turning 18 this year at 25th February and I'm sad.... I don't want to get old😭

Anyway, did you all have a nice Christmas?

Please vote and comment!

-Nunyeol