27

Natasha p.o.v
Recap:
Hydra capture Natasha and took control of her brain(they did NOT brainwash her, she is still aware of what's happening but cannot stop it)so know she basically has two-personas. 'Natalia' is her dark subconscious who has no mercy or feelings whatsoever. She lacks one very important thing that Natasha has: her HUMANITY.
•••••••••••••••
"You got your wishes granted. Because she puts Satan to shame."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Steve's p.o.v
"HOW THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BRING HER BACK!?" I yelled desperately.
"I don't know. I'm trying to figure it out" Bruce said calmly.
" Clint, how did you snap Natasha out of Hydra's mind control?" I asked looking at Clint dead in the eye.
"Well I—" Clint began before Wanda cut him off.
"Wait did you say mind control?" Wanda asked.
"Yes" I said rolling my eyes at her stupid question.
"Steve I can control minds. Wait if I can bring Natasha back with my powers?" She asked happily.
How did I not think of this before?
"Because you were too worried about not seeing Natasha ever again" Wanda said mind linking me.
"Get out of my head. It is highly disrespectful and a violation of privacy young lady" I said sternly.
"Are you really gonna 'dad' me right now Steve. Plus I didn't have to read your mind to know that." She said smirking before returning back to her conversation with Bruce on how to help Nat.
I saw Bucky and Sharon walking in laughing. It almost looked like they were enjoying each other's company. What's even weirder is that looked at each other with lust .

You know what, I'm not even going to ask him about it. I'll let him deal with his feelings all on his own. But if he likes Sharon, I'm no one to stand in their way. Bucky deserves happiness, wherever he can find it.
•••••••••••••••••••
Natasha's p.o.v
"Why do you enjoy people's suffering? Huh? I'm talking to you Natalia." I yelled angrily. I'm fucking trapped inside my own brain and it makes me even more desperate.
Isn't obvious? Honey, I've suffered all my life, isn't it fair to have some sort of balance. Why did I have to suffer while everyone else didn't. Why did I get to cry day and night while others smiled and laughed. Why did I have to kill in order to live while others lived to save lives. Why did I have to be a villain while others got to be heroes? Tell me Natasha.

Because life fucking sucks, because life isn't fair EVER. Some have to suffer more while others get to suffer less. Some get to live a fairy tale story while others live in a nightmare. They have the extra hope that we lost. They get the extra happiness that we don't have. They get the smiles instead of the frowns. But you know what we have that they don't Natalia?

Oh enlighten me Natasha, please with your wise discovery.

We're able to look back to a past full of shit. To a past full of obstacles and know that regardless of what happened, we still have a present and future that's a little brighter and one step closer to real happiness, real hope, real smiles, and real laughs that are a millions steps away from all your pain, and your cries, and your frowns. Because the one good thing about the past is that it's an ever fading memory that the more you walk away from, the less visible it is.
Wow! Poetic are we now? Tell me Natasha. What else have you acquired while I was gone? Did you ever find love? Someone to love every single broken part of you? Because it's obvious they can't fix you, since we both know you're beyond repair.

I learned to live with my broken pieces, then to carry them with me. Until I fixed them up myself, because no one else can do that for me if I'm not willing to take the first step. And you know what I saw once I did that?
That I was never truly broken. So let me ask you. Are you truly heartless? Or is it just an illusion to help you cope with your broken pieces and your screaming demons?

Ahhh! Very good Natasha. They one thing we both share: Manipulation. It's a trick we both know very well. But don't forget that you can never outsmart your master.

I'm really glad you said that. Because sadly you're only my subconscious anyways. A small part of me that I created to cope with MY demons.

Wait what are y—

There is always a loophole in this black magic shit... I just found mine. OFF YOU GO IN THE RABBIT HOLE WITH LONESOME DARKNESS AND A BLACK SOUL.
Huh? I am a poet after all. How does this sound.
Hasta la vista BITCH!
YOU CANT—

As I opened my eyes. I saw I was in a hotel room. I walked closer to the window and saw snow, and then I realized that I knew this place all too well.
I'm in Russia.
Great.
Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. Pls comment and like. Sorry for not updating, I'm probably not going to finish this book. I'm sorry for not ending the story, but I've truly lost inspiration and I can't think of a way to end it. So I'll leave it like this, so maybe one day I can come back and continue the story. This 'ending' gives me room to keep writing if I feel like coming back to this book one day.
I'll leave it up to you to end the story. Again I'm sorry.
I promised to tag @dunleejane
She wanted me to add some Bucky and Sharon ship scene.
I also wanted to give a shout out to Witchcraft12  for always supporting me and commenting on both my first and second book. For always being concern on my writing process and for being my #1 fan. Thank you I'm really grateful for you(as well as everyone else of course).

Well with that said thank you guys so much for reading my book. My heart breaks a little writing this. It's so hard saying goodbye and it feels so weird that I'm not going to be writing this story anymore. I'm so use to it.I've been writing this story line for 3 years now, with my first and then the sequel. I can't believe I'm saying good-bye.

This book is really close to my heart, because it was my first ever story. I grew as a writer through this book. Looking back to my first ever chapter, I can't help but smile. I never thought my book will be the most liked and viewed Romanogers book in WATTPAD with 125k(and growing 🤞🏼).It's all because of you guys and I'm forever grateful.
I still remember writing my first chapter and getting 100 views within the first week and being so EXTREMELY happy. And guess what!? even 125k views later my heart still flutters every time I see how far you've come. Getting to see how our family has expanded throughout the years makes my heart FULL!
You guys we will be my babies FOREVER.
My first story in Wattpad= you guys are my babies(my favorite children...shhh 🤫)
It seems so long ago and I've grown so much personally and as well as a writer ever since then. 3 years later and I sadly have to say that it has come to end. Even though it's over, you guys will hold a special place in my heart. You guys have made me happy for the past three years with all your love.
There is only one thing left to say to my beautiful family(pls comment down below where you're from? I want to know where my babies are from)
Thank you thank you thank you!
I love you guys so muchhhhh!
From momma to my amazing babies/family,
With all my love,
your fav Romanogers writer 😉
Bri!
And like always and for the very last time.
Ready say it with me,
Take care my loves, and stay blessed!
🖤🖤🖤(a heart for each year in the making of this book 😢)

THE END!