25

Natasha p.o.v
"Rogers, are you deaf or just stupid?" I asked angrily.
"Okay fine. But I don't think Sharon would do something like that. She wouldn't betray us" he said.
"No she wouldn't betray YOU. And technically she isn't betraying you if she is taken hostage and getting threaten to death" I stated as we checked out of the motel and took the bus.
"I haven't taken one of these in a while" Steve said.
"Get your ass to the back of the bus Rogers" I whispered as we pushed pass people saying bunch of 'sorry' and 'excuse me'.
"What now?" He asked.
"Now we wait and get out on the next stop. Then we 'borrow' a car and drive" I said.
"Okay sounds easy" he said.
"Well that's the ideal plan, but we're more likely to jump of the window in the next couple of minutes. Like I said Hydra is good, really good and if they weren't the definition of the devil itself, maybe shield would consider an alliance" I said.
"And that's why Sharon will not show up. Are you kidding!? Peggy fought her whole life to get rid off Hydra, Sharon wouldn't do that to her" he said.
"But Sharon is not Peggy Steve. She even hid her identity because she didn't want to live up to high expectations" I reasoned.
"Look Nat—" Steve began but was stopped by the bus coming to a sharp stop.
"And that's our cue to jump off the window" I said as people began to hysterically  push one another. Steve punched a window and it shattered. We quickly jumped and began running towards the woods.
I knew they were here. I could feel them. Steve was running ahead of me and it was only then that it hit me.
"STEVE GET DOWN!" I yelled as I left a sharp pain on the side of my arm. I looked at my arm and saw a needle. Great they drugged me.
"NATASHA!" Steve yelled as he cane towards me.
"DONT-DONT MO-VE" I yelled as I began to feel the drug take over me.
I heard Steve whine in pain and I looked at his blurry image in front of me.
"What did you do to me? What is that?" He said aggressively ripping of the needle from his neck.
"I wouldn't move if I were you Captain America" a male voice said.
"You guys will soon become paralyzed.... temporarily of course. When you wake up we will talk. Now I should also mention that this progress is very painful and I'm sorry about that... well I'm not actually. The cries of pain are so beautiful" he said laughing evilly.
"Oh I almost forgot-it's nice to have you back Natalia" he said grabbing my cheek. I couldn't speak, I tried  but no words came out. My mind was telling me to move, but it was helpless.
"Nat" Steve said weakly.
'Steve I'm so sorry' I thought before everything went black
•••••••
I woke up to a very bright room, my vision was still a little off. I focused my vision on the person that was beside me. The blonde who was still out.
"Steve wake up!" I whispered-yelled.
"Rogers!" I said
"Don't bother he isn't waking up any time soon, we had to give him a stronger doze, I mean, look at him. God if I liked guys he would totally be in my hot list" a girl I did not recognize said.
"Are you sure you didn't kill him bitch!?" I said angrily rolling my eyes.
"Maybe we did. Who cares?" She said shaking her head
"What do you want?" I finally said after the silence was too uncomfortable
"Well all we wanted was to get back what was ours" she said looking at me.
"I'm nobody's bitch" I stated coldly.
"You should be grateful you know. Everything you are is because of us. I wished I was half as talented as you are. Sadly Ivan only ever had one favorite and that was you. You don't even deserve it, but he adored you, and no one was ever good enough. Not even his own son. How pathetic" she said angrily.
"And what's your story?" I said getting bored of her story telling.
"Oh I'm getting there. You see. Believe it or not Ivan loved you. He only ever love you. He never loved anyone else.You were his everything, so much that he hated his own son, because no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't be you. The funny thing is you ended up killing Ivan, because he was unwilling to kill you." She said.
"Don't forget about his son, I killed him too" I said coldly
"Yeah you killed him. You know he was my fiancé, the love of my life, and you killed him" she said angrily.
"He was a dick. Your welcome" I said.
"You stupid bitch" she said slapping me across the face.
"If that's my 'welcome' gift. I can only imagine what my punishment would be" I said.
"You'll find out soon enough. Until then make sure Mr.Sexy is alive" she said walking away
"Is this why you don't like guys anymore, because I killed that stupid bastard" I said laughing dryly
"I've always like girls, but him dying made it easier for me to accept it more freely" she said
"And you're more prettier in person" she said grabbing my face.
"I'm sorry to say I'm not interested. I'm more interested in the male anatomy and its virtues" I said.
"Well you won't have a choice" she said.
"Oh that's just lovely" I said bitterly.
With that she walked off and slammed the door behind her.
"Rogers you better wake the fuck up, I'm not planning on doing anything more then kill that bitch" I said.
Hey guys, sorry for the late update but I hope you like the chapter!
Much love
Bree