8

Natasha p.o.v
"And people leave" they kept repeating in my mind over and over again. I got dressed and put make up on. Wanda was ready when I was done I was sad because of what I had told Steve. I wouldn't even had tell him anything...
"Nat you looking good girl" Sam said hugging me.
"Thank you Sam" I said sadly I couldn't fake my feelings anymore.
"Steve?" Sam whispered.
"Yep but I'll be okay I always am" I said and went to sit down I wasn't really in the mood for a party.
After a while Steve and Sharon showed up holding hands. I couldn't even look at them anymore. I was just in my phone playing a game.
"Nat hey we made it" Sharon came up to me. This girl just likes to bother me doesn't she.
"Good but I don't really care not to be rude but I myself don't want to be in this party. I think I'm going to leave really soon anyways" i said bitterly.
"Well we are going to have fun come on babe!" Sharon said pulling him but he wouldn't move. I got up and started walking away but Steve grabbed my hand
"We need to talk" Steve said.
"We already said what we needed to say to each other" I said.
"Well there are things that were left unclear and unanswered" he said.
"Everything was pretty clear to me" I said.
"Yeah well I'm not you. Sharon I'll be right back see you soon babe" he said pulling me with him.
"Look Steve I've had a long day and my head hurts a lot right now an we talk tomorrow please" I said.
"What do you mean by people change?! I haven't change" Steve said
"Did I EVER say it was you no I didn't. Look I have change since the red room visiting my past made me realize that I'm different a good different I just need to figure out who I am" I said.
"I'm sorry about what I did I really am I have heard you scream at night... it's all my fault and I'm truly sorry for that" Steve said.
"Well your apology won't change the fact that i have cried night after night or the painful memories that I will keep for the rest of my life but I appreciate your thought excuse me I'm not feeling to good" I said.
"Why would you call my name in the hospital while you were asleep" Steve asked confused.
"I..I.. did..did what?!" I asked shakily.
"You would call after me in your sleep you did one time when I visit you with Sharon" he explain.
"What were you doing that?!" He asked.
"I don't know.. I don't remember I really don't worry about that" I said.
"Are you sure you don't remember" he asked like he knew the answer but wanted for me to tell him.
"No im sorry I'll try to remember and if I do I'll tell you I promise" I said.
"Promise is a big word Nat" Steve said.
"I know. Steve my head hurts and I don't feel good I'm going to my room" I said. I'm feeling dizzy.
"Okay" he said.
"Goodnight" I said and half way I tripped over nothing and I grabbed until something hard. Steve.
"Nat are u okay?!" Steve asked.
"I'm dizzy" I said weakly.
"Is it because if your accident" he asked concern.
"I..I don't know I-" and then everything went black.
"NAT!" I heard Steve yell after me and I don't know what happen after that.
Sorry I haven't updated and I will probably not update until next week or the week after that!
Bri