5

Wanda p.o.v
We could all see Natasha's memories. It was truly painful I had tears in my eyes. She kept suffering and suffering. At the end she had to kill people she cared about and she began to stop breathing.
"STOP THE MACHINE NOW!" I told Steve.
"Wanda calm down it's almost done" Steve said.
"She can't breath it's affecting her she can die SHUT IT DOWN NOW!" I said.
"NO AND CONTROL YOURSELF WANDA!" Steve yelled at me. I saw Natasha I heard a gun shot and now I was on the floor and she was too(Wanda saw that through the computer that's controlling Nat's mind). I looked over to where Nat was tied up and saw that she was choking.
"TURN IT OFF" I yelled. Steve had the door locked but I cracked open the door with my power.
"What are you doing?" Steve asked. I destroyed the machine with my red energy
"I SAID TURN IT OFF" I said angrily.
"Vision get Wanda" Steve said but Vision couldn't get in. I untied Nat with my power while keeping Vision from coming inside the room.

 I untied Nat with my power while keeping Vision from coming inside the room

Natasha p.o.v
"Wanda" I said.
"Nat" she said and came to my side.
"It's okay I'm here now and I will never leave" she said hugging me. I had tears in my eyes from memories of my past and present. Tony looked sad and Clint was at my side. What am I? The Black Widow but with a heart.
"Here Nat I will help you" Tony said coming to my side. I might have a heart but I'm Black Widow.
"No Tony I'm fine. Did I pass the test?" I asked getting up and seeing Sharon right in the eye.
"Umm..you.." Sharon said still shocked from what she had seen and scared of me too. I gently touched her and she jumped.
"Oh are you scared of me?Good you should be" I said coldly.
"Let's go" Wanda said and before we left she stroke red energy right in Steve's chest and he went trough a wall yelping in pain.
"He deserved it" was all she said and we went to my room.
After I took a shower and put some pajamas on.
"Nat you passed the test" Wanda said.
"How do you know?" I asked.
"I read Steve's mind" she said.
"Cool want to go eat?" I asked. It might be awkward but I didn't care.
"I'm sorry for everything you had to go through" Wanda said.
"It's okay it's in the past and if that never happen I would had never met you so I'm glad I had to go through this if my reward was having a sister like you" I said hugging her tightly.
"Yeah me too. After Petrio you are the only family I have left" she said.
"Enough talking let's go eat" I said. We headed down and my favorite food was served.
"Thanks dad" I told Tony.
"Your welcome" he said laughing. I ate and Steve came
"Agent Romanoff I need to talk to you in private" Steve said very professionally.
"Oh come on Steve you are been such a dick right now that I want to shove one of my arrows right through your lame ass" Clint said angrily.
"Agent Barton I suggest you learn how to behave better" Steve said.
"Bullshit that bitch Sharon has you dumbfounded that you can't think straight so go talk about morals to somebody that has no dignity to talk to you" Clint said.
"Let's go" I said.
"Really Nat?!" Clint said.
"It's work related I'm going to hang out with him" I said and he nodded.
"I want her back in 10 minutes Rogers" Clint said and Steve nodded
"Yes sir" I said and left with Steve.
"I'm here to tell noticed that you successfully passed the test and that you are welcome back to the Avengers" Steve said.
"I never left" I said coldly.
"You will have a mission with Agent Carter and Wanda to destroy an hydra base" Steve said.
"Anything else Sir?" I asked.
"No I think that's it" Steve said not looking at my eyes.
"Well I'm will no longer be living in the Stark Tower but will be living close enough. Wanda and I are moving so any mission I go on she goes on unless in highly dangerous" I said strictly.
"On whose orders?" Steve asked.
"Fury's" I said and he nodded.
"And I want to leave some questions for you to think about and when you are restore answer them give me a call" I said and looked at me confused.
"What happen to the Steve Rogers I knew that had a noble heart? What happen to the guy I knew who cared about others? Where is the Steven Rogers that would never harm his teammates and would risk his own life before there's? Where are you?" I said looking into his eyes.
"When you have an answer call me until then I don't want to have any other contact with you other then work related" I said walking away.
Hey guys hope you like the chapter. Comment below. Was I    a bit harsh with Steve or does he deserve it. What about Nat's and Wanda's relationship? Do you like it.
Take care
Bri