14

Steve p.o.v
I was at the kitchen with Sharon. I didn't get to ask Nat how she felt. Maybe even talk with her because Sharon wasn't feeling too good so I decided to take her home earlier. Nat and Sam came like 2 hours later. She didn't look good, her eyes they were different, they were crushed. Sharon said some things I did not like to Nat. Sharon and I had sex last night. It was good.. but I was worried about Nat. Maybe today will be a different day and I will get to talk to her
Natasha p.o.v
I'm not hungry. I woke up pretty late. 8:30 wow. I got ready and went to the gym. As I entered I found a typical Steve and Sharon make out session.
"Agent Romanoff the usual?" Jarvis asked (gym workout)that made the two break apart.
"Sorry" I said.
"Jarvis open the ballet room please" I said.
"On it" he said. I began to let myself loose. After a while a few tears escape and I clean them. I stopped dancing
"Open obstacle room" I said.
"Done" Jarvis said. I moved quickly and Finished my obstacle really quickly.
"Is this the hardest one?" I asked Jarvis.
"Yes Agent Romanoff" Jarvis said
"Oh great" I said. I went to the punching bags and kick the shit out of 3. Sharon was gone but Steve was still in the gym. I kicked and punched over and  over. I broke another bag but it hit Steve. He was walking by.
"Steve!" I said going over to help him.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there are you okay?" I asked getting the bag out the way. It hit his head.
"Yeah I'm fine" he said.
"Here sit down" I said grabbing the first aid kit. His head was bleeding. I did it quickly so it wouldn't hurt as much. I held his head for a while putting pressure in it. I clean his face too.
"I'm sorry again" I said getting up and putting the first aid kit away. I came back and touched it
"Does it hurt?" I asked.
"Don't worry about it" he said smiling. I smiled back and pulled my hand away from his head and tried to walk away but Steve grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
"Nat I know you don't like talking about your feelings but I'm here" he said getting up. I looked at him and nodded.
"Thanks Steve" I said and he hugged me. I did not expected that. I hugged him back trying not to get to attached and let go as quickly as I could. I pulled away soon after wards because I saw Sharon coming from a distance.
"Hey umm I got to go I'll see you later" I said as I pulled away.
"Why are you like this I'm trying to help you" he said.
"And I'm trying to save you Steve" I said.
"What do you mean?" He said.
"We will talk later she is coming bye" I said.
"Who-" he began.
"Babe!" Sharon yelled after him. I looked at him in the eyes briefly and left.
Steve p.o.v
I hugged her and she tense up but still hugged me back but not for long.
"Hey umm I got to go I'll see you later" she said as I pulled away.
"Why are you like this I'm trying to help you" I said.
"And I'm trying to save you Steve" She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused .
"We will talk later she is coming bye" She said.
"Who-" I began.
"Babe!" Sharon yelled after me. She looked at me briefly in the eyes and walked away. Her eyes seem so sad, so hurt, so...broken and I noticed she had been crying. It broke my heart.
Sharon gave me a kiss on the lips and I kissed her back. She tried to deepen the kiss but I stopped her, I was too worried about Nat to think about making out with her.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah I'm fine I just have a lot in my mind that's all" I said.
"Let me help you get rid of those worried then" she said kissing my temple and brushing her lips against my neck.
"In busy Sharon I don't want to do it right now see you later" I said grabbing my training bag.
"Bye babe" she said.

I changed and then went to the living room, I noticed that Nat was talking to this guy. I have seen him around sometimes but never seen him speak to Nat ever. He is laughing and Nat is smiling.. Why is she smiling, isn't she suppose to be sad, or heartbroken. She stopped talking to me because she had to go. What? to see this chicken leg dude! no way I'm more interesting then him. Well I'm going to talk to Nat either way so he is out of here in less then three minutes. I saw him hug her tightly and she hugged him too, without a care of the world, really I hugged her and she didn't have to think to come up with a excuse to let me go. I've been her friend longer then this guy. Nat is so complicated I can never understand her.. one day she is happy and loving and the other day the wants to disappear from the world I don't get it I just don't. she always seems trying to get away from me, always whether we are sitting down eating or anything for that matter but yeah sure she can clearly open up to a person she has met for like 30 seconds. FINALLY the stupid guy left and Nat started walking back to her room and I grabbed her arm and pulled her inside a closet. it was dark there was no light. It was just her and me in a dark room, we couldn't see each other's faces.

"what the hell!" Nat said.

"we are going to talk" I said.

" no Steve I don't want to talk to you now excuse me" she said trying to open the door. I pushed her back against a wall and got closer to her. she tried to back away but there was no more space, not to mention the closet was really small and I'm really big. she tensed up immediately after I touched her, she doesn't like it when I touch her I don't why because before she had the accident we were really close to one another. Something had to happen for her to be like this.

"listen Natasha, we are going to talk whether you like it or not. I whisper in her ear. She stayed silent, she was nervous I guess, I couldn't tell since it was dark.

"what did you mean by 'I'm trying to save you'" I asked.

"nothing Steve it was just a saying, It didn't mean anything" she said.

"Nat, really? I'm not stupid, tell me what you mean... you think that we shouldn't be friends is that it, you think you are not good for me" I said softly.

"steve..." Nat begged.

"Nat you don't get to decide that, I do. Let me tell you I don't think you are a danger to me" I said and she stood quiet. I could hear Sharon yelling out my name, looking for me and I swear I felt Nat relief by the fact

"your girlfriend is looking for you its better if you go now before she finds us in this dark closet thinking we are doing something dirty" She half jokingly.

" I'm talking to you, she can wait" I said sternly.

"Oh really so you wouldn't mind her catching us and thinking something bad about us?" she said seductively[in a joking manner], she has always played with me like that because I'm very shy and I'm not a girl expert. It her thing she always makes fun of me for that. Now its my turn to flip the roles around.

"What type of dirty things could we be doing in this closet?" I said getting closer to her and whispering and brushing my lips against her ear.

"Steve what are you doing?" Nat asked shakily. Do I make her nervous. I should pushed things a little farther.

"what do you think I'm doing? What do you want me to do?" I asked grabbing the small of her back and pulling her closer to me. I don't know why having her so close to me feels so right.

"Steve... I don't think you should do this" She said trying to pull away but I held her tighter, I love feeling her close to me, close to my body. I want to touch her, feel her... wait what am I saying.. I'm with Sharon. But I couldn't stop from feeling this.

"Do what?" I asked brushing my lips on her collarbone.

"S-te-ve" she said out of breath. I couldn't stop I don't know why. I pushed her against the wall placing one hand in her waist and the other one in her cheeks. I got closer to her, I could her and feel her breath against my face, I got closer and closer, our faces inches apart.

"Steve, what are you-" she began and I crashed by lips on hers, not expecting her to kiss me back. But she did. It was soft and sweet, it was perfect. I kissed her passionately and rough but at the same time it was so gentle . She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer, we kissed until we ran out of breath and then kissed until our lips hurt. Nat's kiss were aggressive but so full of love. Mine were passionate and gentle.

I heard Sharon passing by really close to the closet, Nat was going to say something but I cut her off with a gentle and soft kiss on the lips, she smiled in the kiss.

"You want to be a bad boy Steve?" Nat asked seductively.

"Yeah" I said curious to know her answer

"I'll show you how to be a bad bad boy" She said grabbed my shirt touching my abs with her gentle fingers and pushed me against the floor, she got on top of me and well let's just say we were really really naughty!

Hey guys hope you like the chapter! I'll write more chapters as soon as possible.