13

Natasha p.o.v
We were on the hydra base walking felt like eternity, we had the location on Ivan. He was in the red room training little girls. He hasn't stopped, has always looked for a girl to replace me, to be better than me. Steve was with me there wasn't much talking, I just nodded and kept walking. The room was in front of me all of my nightmares were right in front of me.
"Nat you don't have to do this... I can do it" he whispered. I looked at him for a long second and then turn my attention to the door I front of me and kick the door open.
The girls started screaming and Ivan turn around and smiled happily at me.
"Well Hello Natalia, it's been a long time since I last saw you. It is a pleasure to see you again after all of these years." He said.
"Get the girls out of here now!" I said coldly. The girls walked out quickly and desperately. Security came and Steve knocked them out. Ivan was surrounded by security. One by one I quickly took them out, kicking, flipping, and punching without much effort at all.
"Well, well, well that was much quicker than I expected. I have taught you too well my dear Natalia" he said coming closer to me. I didn't move, I didn't breath, nothing.
"For years I've been looking for a replacement. Torturing and pushing girls far beyond limits, but they are all too weak. I don't understand what you had, what makes you special, why were you stronger then all the other girls. Honestly I still don't understand you are just too complex" he said stopping for a brief second and looking me in the eyes, touching my cheek and smiling kissing my lips and pulling away.
"I'm sorry I couldn't stop myself it's been too long Natalia, it's been too long. Well anyways like I was saying, after many years of looking for a person to be just like you I think I found her. Natalia let me introduce you to Sasha, my new "Black Widow". He said, a blonde girl came out of the door kissing Ivan in the lips as she stood right next to him. Looking at me attentively, carefully analyzing everything about me.
She laughed and said "Is this my competition Ivan?" She asked disappointed.
"Oh yes my dear Sasha, she is the reason for why you are." Ivan explain.
"Well than let's get this over with, shall we" she said looking at me.
"Oh yes I'll leave you two alone" he said slowly walking away.
"You are not leaving this room, so why don't you save me some time and take a seat" I said looking at him coldly.
"Oh yes sure, just be warn she is a fighter Natalia" he said sitting down in his famous chair, the one that I would always fear.
"Well then "Black Widow" show me what you got" I told Sasha. She came at me like a tiger. Number one don't use all of your energy at once. I flipped and knocked her out.
"Okay.. this is your "Black Widow"? I asked.
"Yes I am!" She said flipping me to the ground and wrapping her legs around me. Are you serious this girl can't even her own moves, I created this move, really trying to teach the master how to do it. I tangled my arms around her legs and flipped her around. We fought and kicked and punched, after a while I just got tired of her and finally knocked her out with my widow bits.
"Oh wow it was a pleasure to see you fight again my Natalia. To see everything that I have taught you in action" he said getting up and getting closer to me. I pulled my gun out and pointed at him.
"Don't move!" I said.
"But Natalia-" he said.
"You know what made me different from everybody else in that place, why I ended up been your best student. Because I hated you the most, because I resented every time you touch me and you were the reason why I worked my fucking ass off to be who I am. My goal was to leave you, I unlike the others wasn't afraid of you, I unlike the others never cared about life because you were in it because hope and faith and love weren't going to get me anywhere. Love is for children thank you for teaching me that. You know what made me unique, you tried to make me like you but it never work but I wouldn't ever by like you, like the person I hate the most. I'm Black Widow I can't change that now. But what I can change is you ruining anybody else's life like you did with mine and so many other girls" I said.
"Well then goodbye Natalia" he said grabbing me and kissing me.
"One last kiss from the only person I ever loved" he said.
"Goodbye Ivan" I said and pulled the trigger, he close his eyes and grabbed my hand.
"You did well Natalia, you did well" he said touching me cheek and falling to the floor.  My cheek had blood. I don't know how to feel right now. He is dead he is finally dead, and some how I feel bad for killing him. He is in front of me, his eyes closed and will now forever not hurt another human being or ruin anybody else's life.
"Nat!" Steve yelled from down the hall. I looked up and made eye contact for a brief second, his eyes so kind and pure. Steve had security with him. Sasha was waking up. They made their way to the room.
"Take her" I said looking at Ivan and kneeling down and saying
"It was the best for all of us. We are even know you ruin my life I want going to let you ruin anymore" I got up and walked away not daring to make eye contact with anybody in the room because if I did I would have a break down. I knew coming back here would affect me but I didn't know how much. I went to the truck where the little girls were sent to and just sat there a while just silence filled the air.
"Well Ivan is dead, you guys won't have to worry about him anymore. They will be taking you guys to a foster home. You will be well taken care of. No more beating or torture or death.You will get to live a normal life of joy and happiness. I'll be hard but you will get there. Throw away anything that Ivan ever taught you, erase it from your memory if you can. Well I wish you guys the best" I said getting up.
"Are you the Black Widow?" A girl asked.
"Yeah I am" I said.
"You most very strong. Thank you for killing him" a girl said.
"You can't always be fool by appearances" I said smiled and walked away. Steve was talking to Sharon so I just went the other way. I didn't really wanted to talk to anybody or feel anything right now I was to busy with a torrent of emotions. I sat down in the ambulance and the paramedics clean the scratches that I had on my face.
"Are you okay? Do you feel anything out of place?" One of the paramedics asked.
"No I'm fine thanks" I said. YES something feels out of place it always has, but there is no medicine for that!
"Well then I think you are all set" he said helping me down.
"Thanks" I said. I walked to my car and Sam was waiting for me.
"Hey girl, how you feel I'm here to take you home" he said.
"You don't have to do that" I said getting inside the car.
"Well I'm doing it anyways" he said.
"No you are not! go with Steve and Sharon I need to be alone right now please" I begged him.
"But-" he began.
"No" I said.
"They all ready left" he finished.
"Ugh fine but no talking or else I'll make sure you never speak again. Got it!" I said.
"Yes!" He said.
It was a long way back home and we ended up talking about Sam's dating life and about the little girls and their new life's. It helped me a lot to talk about that, Sam made me laugh. He is suppose to go out with this girl name Bianca tonight. After about 2 hours of driving we stopped at a restaurant to eat something and then we headed to the road again. It was raining and Sam was talking about he wouldn't make it to his date.
"Are you sure Bianca is even real?" I asked.
"Of course she is real" he said.
"Okay well do you want me to drop you off at the restaurant then?" I asked.
"I'm tired let's just go" he said.
"Okay" I said.
"So anything happen between you and Steve in that room." He asked.
"No Sam, I can tell you nothing happen between Sharon and you" I said.
"OBVIOUSLY. Plus that bitch wouldn't even want to watch a movie if it wasn't with Steve" he said.
"Steve would watch movies with me. Better luck next  time buddy".
"Well hopefully I get to go with you or Wanda on the next undercover mission. Sharon is a pain in the ass. I had to kiss her!" He said making a gagging sound.
"Well I had to kiss Steve too so it's not a big deal. We are here let's go inside I'm tired" I said.
"Finally. Hopefully our talked helped you out a little Nat" he said getting off the car.
"Yeah it did thanks" I said.
"Any time Widow" he said and clases the door.
I parked my car and went inside the house. Wanda wasn't here yet so I just went up to my room.
"Hey " Tony said from the kitchen. Everybody except Vision and Wanda were there.
"Hey" I said.
"Want some food?" He asked.
"No I'm good. I already ate with Sam. Thanks for asking" I said.
"Yeah but that was three hours ago" Sam said.
"I'm not hungry" I said looking at Sam.
"Okay" he said turning around.
"Good" I said and started walking upstairs.
"Hey Red" tony said.
"Yes?" I asked turning around to see his face.
"I'm here if you want to talk anytime" he whispered in my ear.
"I know" I smiled.
"Would you tell me when Wanda gets here please" I asked.
"Sure I'll let you know" he said
"Thanks" I said.
"Agent Romanoff, Fury would want to see you at his office right now please" an agent said walking through the doors.
"Okay I'm coming" I said walking down the stairs.
" oh Natasha I'm sorry you had to visit Ivan and give him a sour surprise and a sad welcome back Natalia party!" Sharon said sweetly.
"Don't call me Natalia" I said looking at her coldly.
"Follow me please" he said.
"I know where to go" I said.
"But he is somewhere el-" he began.
"I repeat I know where to go" I said and left.
I got in his underground office and saw him.
"Yes?" I asked.
"How was it?" He asked.
"It was worst then I expected Fury. I don't know why I feel bad for killing him... I-those girls they are free now" I said. My eyes getting watery.
"I'm sorry Nat I know how much it hurt" he said opening his arms. I went and hug him tight. Fury was like a father to me. I cried, cried for all of the things that I had done by whole life, for the people that I had killed, and for the little girls that will be scar for life.
"It's okay Natasha. Your fine now. You have people that love you, you have me and lee too" he said. Lee was like my mother, she had taking care of me since the red room. She was the only one that would take care of me and would help me when I couldn't do anything after I was torture. I call her mama lee.
After a while of crying, I calmed down and decide to go to my room. I say goodbye and thank you to Fury and left.
I walked upstairs and took the elevator for my floor. I got of and went to my room. Sharon and Steve were in their room probably making out cause I could hear Sharon moaning.
"Jarvis" I said.
"Yes Agent Romanoff?" He said.
"Turn on 'sound prof walls' please" I said.
"You will not be able to hear a thing outside Ms.Romanoff, is that okay with you?" He asked.
"Yes just tell me if I'm needed by the Avengers otherwise I'm out of reach thank you" I said.
"I'm here to help" he said.
I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't. I kept going back to the moment I killed Ivan and I could feel his lips touching mine. That just lead me to think about the times he would rape me and they lead me to tears and anger. Anger for him for my life, for my existence. I kicked and punched anything in my way, screaming at the top of my lungs to see if the pain would decrease but it wouldn't it would only consume me inside even more.
Hours had pass before I fell asleep. I woke up to someone banging in my door and open.
"What do you want Tony?" I asked low voice, my eyes were blind by the light.
"Wanda is here" he said.
"I'll see her tomorrow thank you for telling me though" I said.
"No problem" he said.
"Okay bye tony" I said. He nodded and looked at me one last time before leaving me.
"Jarvis, turn off 'sound proof wall' please" I said
"Yes will be turning off your lights too" he said.
"Thank you" I said going inside my bed and everything went back after that.
Hey guys hope you like the long chapter! Enjoy your winter break! 😊😍.
Take care Bri!
Hope you all start out with great goals this year. Wish you guys the best luck of the world. Many blessing family.