4

Natasha p.o.v
It's been a day since what happen with Steve and I haven't talk to him at all. Today is my test and I'm suppose to fight none other then the first avenger itself Steve Rogers. I can't wait to kick his ass I don't feel weak anymore and I've been training none stop.
"Okay red hair are you ready for the test?" Tony asked.
"What you think ?" I asked.
"I think you are so go ahead and kick his ass" Tony said.
"My pleasure" I said as I was face to face with Steve. Oh he is going to my hurting real bad tomorrow.
"You ready" he asked and I only nodded coldly.
"START" Tony yelled. We started punching,kicking,sliding, jumping and we both put up a long and a really long fight. When I got tired of fighting him I just quickly kick him down until Tony said to stop and I did. I got up
"Thank you" Tony said.
"For what?" I asked.
"For the entertainment" he said laughing.
"Any time" I said laughing back.
"Okay you have one more test Romanoff" Steve said while Sharon was cleaning his bruises like a good girlfriend.
"The red room" he finished and I stop breathing.
"What?!" Clint said saying what I meant to say.
"Well she passed her physical test now we need to test her emotional state" Steve said.
"Natasha breath" Clint said coming to my side. I let out a deep breath
"You okay?" Clint asked whispering.
"Yeah" I said.
"Let's go" Steve said and everybody follow.
"You want to do this red hair you don't have I can talk to Fury is a new thing we are trying out it doesn't have to be with you if you don't want to?" Tony said giving a death stare to Steve.
"I'm fine there is nothing you guys don't know about me
my past and if something shows up that you didn't know I would suggest for you to turn around cause it might get ugly. And Clint do me a favor and take Wanda out of here she is not ready to see this" I said.
"No I'm staying here. I've seen all of your past from your saddest to the most happiest memories" Wanda said.
"Fine" I said.
"Are you sure?!" Clint asked worriedly.
"Yeah let's start" I said nervously. Everything will be revealed.
"Sit here" Steve said coldly. I don't know who he is anymore. He used to care about me. he is not even Steven Rogers anymore. He tied me up in a chair and he tied my hand,head and my legs. It makes me feel just like the red room when they used to hurt physically and emotionally. Memories rushed through my mind and I began shaking and sweating.
"Calm down Romanoff" Steve said and I gave him a worried look I was scared. I was scared of digging into my past.
Steve p.o.v
"Calm down Romanoff" I said and she looked at me and I saw something I had never seen before. Fear. I saw fear in her eyes. It made me feel bad for her all of this is causing her fear. But I had to keep going.
"Start the machine" I said.
"Good luck Romanoff" I said and she looked down and took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
Natasha p.o.v
"Good luck Romanoff" he said. I really don't know him anymore. I looked down and thought what happen to you Rogers what happened...
Flashback
I woke up and I didn't know where I was. Girls were around me looking at me with sympathetic eyes.
"She is awake" I heard a girl say.
"I thought she was dead" another one said.
"She is really strong" I heard a girl whisper.
"Where am I?" I asked I was like 7 years old.
"You are in the red room. Welcome to hell" a girl said and the door open.
A man was revealed and he forcefully picked me up and a few girls looked scared and the rest looked sad.
"DONT TOUCH ME PLEASE LET ME GO!" I yelled but I was too weak. They locked me in a room with a few men and now I was 10 I screamed over and over again but they wouldn't stop and nobody would come and help me. They would keep raping me like I was a doll. Now I was 12 and when a guy tried to rape me I killed him more people came rushing in to stop them but I killed them too. Evan came and smile
"You are ready my little one" he said and took me to a room.
I was 16 and they did the ceremony. They fertilized me I can't have children anymore. They locked me in a room with forty man and they tried to touch me but one by one they went down I killed them all in less then 2 minutes and again Evan came in.
"Very impressive. I am very proud of you Natalia" and I just kept a cold face. Killing was part of my everyday life.
I was now fighting with the best fighter in the red room I killed her in less then a minute. I was the best assassin of the world.
"Black Widow" Evan said.
I was now at the present. I was with Clint, Wanda, and Tony. I had to kill them. They were tied up and had pleading eyes. Tears were running down their faces and I felt my face wet. I couldn't shoot them but I had to. Tony went down then Clint but I couldn't kill Wanda I couldn't. I began to feel out of breath and I saw Wanda and I shot her then everything began to get blurry I barely had any air in my lungs and I saw Wanda's face. Then I saw red energy flying everywhere and I was done with the test but I saw  Wanda trying to be hold back by Vision but couldn't hold her back or clam her down. She was mad and the machine was destroyed. I was untied from my the chair.
"Wanda" I said.
"Nat" she said and came to my side.
"It's okay I'm here now and I will never leave" she said hugging me. I had tears in my eyes from memories of my past and present. Tony looked sad and Clint was at my side. What am I? The Black Widow but with a heart.
Hey guys hopefully you like the chapter comment below
Bri