11

Natasha p.o.v
I woke up to find a sleeping Steve. I order some food and ate in silence it must be night because it's dark and most people are sleeping in exception on a few people. I watched Steve sleep for a minute or two. I began to think of the mission and what will go down. Fury told me that the leader of the hydra base we have to take down is Ivan. It will be a pleasure to finally kill him, he won't be able to ruin anybody else's life. I'm nervous, Ivan know my whole life, he knows my weaknesses but like he said once "never show your fears and face them like you've never fear them before". Steve woke up an hour later and order his food, he ate silently. He got a call
"You can't call me right now, it's only 1 week at the most" Steve said sternly.
"I know but you can't. Bye" he said and hung up.
"She can't call you right now we are on a mission" I whispered quietly.
"I know I know sorry" he said.
"We need to spend two days just getting to know the hotel. Acting like a married couple so no one will suspect of anything. Need to get use to the environment, not seem like outsiders" I explain.
"Okay" he said.
"Third day we are meeting up with Wanda and Ultron. Sam and Sharon will be hacking us in the systems to get us in" I continued.
"It will take us time to find the leader of the hydra base. He knows how to his very well" I said.
"Okay, anything you need me to figure out" he asked smirking.
"Nope" I said.
"Well we will be arriving in 2 hours" he said.
"I know" I said.
"I know that you know" he said.
"Well then if you know that I know that you know why would you tell me" I said.
"No I'm not doing this" he said and I laughed.
"Yeah me neither" I said.
"Hey Brandon why were you acting like an asshole after the accident that I got in?" I asked all of a sudden. It grabbed Steve by surprise.
"Why are you asking this now Ash?" He said.
"Well I NEVER really understand why" I told him.
"I felt like it was my fault. I thought you were going to die, I blamed myself for your accident. I was the leader of the mission, I was suppose to make sure everything went according to the plan. You being in a comma was my fault you were under my responsibility" he said.
"It still doesn't explain why you were an asshole" I said calmly.
"I thought that if I was a jerk to you then you would stop being my friend, would leave, would stay away from me. If you stayed away from me I thought that maybe I would keep you safe. I don't want you getting hurt because of me again Nat" he said.
"That's why Fury hasn't assigned me any missions with you because You asked him too" I whispered.
"Nat if you would had died.. I don't know what I would have done. You are too important to me I can't loose you again I can risk you getting hurt because of me" he whispered in my ear sadness in his voice could be felt but also anxiety.
"But I'm fine and I'm here. You can't blame yourself for that. Okay look let's put it like this. If it was the other way around, I was running the operation and you got hurt and went through a comma, would you want me to blame myself for it?" I asked
"No because you couldn't do anything even if you wanted to" he said.
"Exactly" I said.
"Look Nat I'm really sorry for what I did. I just wanted to keep you safe from me. I didn't wanted you getting hurt again. Trust me it took everything in me to look at you and be a jerk to you, to act like I didn't care about you" he said.
"Okay thank you for telling me that" I said.
"No problem" he said.
Time skip
"We will be arriving in 5 minutes. Destination Russia" the pilot said.
"Friends again?" Steve asked.
"Friends" I said.
We arrived and hold hands all the way to the car(we are married) that's what we are suppose to do. We went to our room and put our stuff away. The bed was huge.
We went down to eat and then came back to work on the mission, after hours of working we decided to go to bed.
In the morning we went down and the team was telling us what to do, apparently there are some people working for hydra.
"Okay go down to the third floor, there will be an exit door at the end of the hall. They are there capture them, maybe they know where Ivan is at" the team said and Steve turned around to look at me.
"Ivan" he repeated.
"Umm.. well I forgot to tell you that he is the leader of the hydra base we need to take down" I said nervously.
"How did you forget to tell me" he said.
"We don't have time to argue" I said.
"Nat I don't want you killing him. I will do it" he said.
"No I'm going to do it let's talk about it later" I said.
"Nat-" he began.
"Kiss!" The team said through the com.
"WHAT?!" We both said.
"Kiss they will catch you. They are coming your way. I swear they if this fucking add mission is exposed I will personally kick your guys ass" Sam said.
"I don't want-" he began and I crashed my lips into his. He placed his hand in my hip and kissed me back. The hydra people went pass us and I pulled away.
"You never learn Rogers never learn don't you?" I said smirking.
"Umm..." he said.
"Nervous" I asked.
"No" he said and I walked down the hall satisfied by the reaction I provoke from him.
"I never learn" he whispered.
Hey guys hope you like the chapter. I'll update soon. Stay tune. Also shout out to Witchcraft12 for making me realize that Steve's attitude and actions needed a little more explaining to do.