2

Wanda p.o.v
It's been hours since I told Natasha what happen. We are still looking for the person or people that threw the bombs. We know they are hydra.
"Nat you okay?" I asked.
"Wanda did I ever talk in my sleep?" She asked.
"Um..yes you did" I said.
"What did I say?" Natasha asked knowing that I knew something.
"You would repeat Steve's name over and over again" I said.
"Does he know?" I asked.
"No he hasn't been here since everybody came to see you. He has been with Sharon all this time they have grown closer together" I explain.
"How much do you know?" She asked.
"Want do you-" I began but got cut off.
"DONT ACT DUMB" she said.
"I know everything" I said.
"What do you mean by everything?" She asked.
"I have been with you. Inside your head  was the only way I could see you alive and happy and not in a cold bed not moving like you were dead alive. but don't worry I won't tell anybody I promise" I said
"You better" she threaten.
Natasha p.o.v
"You better" I threaten.
"You don't have to threaten me Nat I would never betray you" Wanda said.
"That's what everybody says" I whispered
"I'm not Baners Nat" she said.
"Can I ask you for a favor?" I said.
"Sure anything" she said.
"Stop reading my mind it's uncomfortable" I said.
"Oh yeah sorry about that" she said.
"When would I be able to leave this hospital?" I asked
"Today in a few hours after they get your results" she said.
"One more question have you been here since the accident?" I asked.
"Yes everyday 24/7 I couldn't leave you alone. The second I stop talking to you I knew you would never wake up from the comma" she explain.
"Thank you for been there for me Wanda I appreciate" I said.
"I know you do I can feel it" she said.
"Um Nat can I call you sissy?" Wanda asked nervously.
"I would love for you to call me that I never had a sister" I said happily.
"Me either" she said giggling.
3 hours later
"NATASHA!" Clint said bursting throw the door.
"Clint how are you I'm so happy to see you" I said hugging him.
"me too. I'm here to take you home Nat" Clint said.
"I don't have a home but I will soon have one" I said looking back at Wanda.
"What are you talking about?" Clint asked.
"Wanda and I are moving into a department and living together. We are sisters now" I said happily and Wands gave me a hug from behind
"Sisters" she whispered.
"Okay I guess is girl stuff I'm just here to get you back to the tower" Clint said laughing
"Then what are you waiting for let's go" I said and we are out like lighting.
At the tower everybody was waiting for me. To my surprise Tony was the one who quickly rushed to my side to give me a hug
"I'm so glad you are okay red hair" he said hugging me tightly.
"I thought I had lost you too" he whispered
"You can't get rid off me that easily Stark" I whispered and he laughed
"Good I don't want you going anywhere" he said.
Sam hugged
"Glad you are back Natasha it was boring without you. Trust me it was almost a month of full torture. Stark over here crying about how he would loose his only child. Clint saying he will loose his sister and well Sharon saying she will need you and Steve saying that you hadn't live life yet it was like a funeral I was the only one besides Wanda here that knew you were just having a real good sleep" Sam said.
"Well I'm back and I'm not going to sleep in a long time" I said. Sharon gave me a hug and so did Steve but it wasn't the same with Steve anymore. We were growing apart since I was gone and it was true Sharon and Steve had grown closer together.
"Nat you want something to eat?" Tony asked.
"No dad I'm good I think I'm going to bed I'm tired. Wanda want to sleep with me. You can stay over my room I've got plenty of room" I suggested.
"Of course we will tell the guys tomorrow" she said helping me up stairs.
"Nat I know you told me not to read your mind but your energy is too strong for me and I can't control it. It's true Steve and you are not the same as before and I'm sorry to tell you this but I think Sharon and Steve are dating" Wanda said.
"It's okay Wanda it was only a dream. A good dream but just a dream at least I have you and that's all I need. I have Clint and his family and now you I finally have a family" I said. We got ready for bed and we went to sleep as fast as lighting.
I woke up when I felt Wanda get out of bed
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up Nat" Wanda said.
"It's okay I have really quick sense one of them is feeling motion around me" I said sarcastically.
"Well want to get breakfast?" Wanda asked.
"Sure" I said.
"Okay seen in ten" she said and left.
I brushed my teeth and my hair. I put some sporty clothe on and headed out. I met up with Wanda by the elevator and we both went down. We made a stop on floor 3 to find Sharon and Steve together. He has his arms around her. It hurt a little but what can you do.
"Good morning" they bother said in unison and then laugh
"Morning" we both said. The whole way down it was silent. Wanda could read my mind so at least I wasn't alone. Once we reached the bottom Wanda and I rushed down the door. I only drink coffee cause I wasn't hungry. It was one of my symptoms after my comma lost of appetite.
"Just eat like three pineapples and I will not make you eat anymore" Wanda begged.
"Fine but just three" I said and she handed me four pineapples
"Really?" I said.
"What one more means that you get more food in your body" Wanda said. I ate my pineapples slowly and after I finished I told Wanda that we had to make the news about us moving.
"OKAY EVERYBODY QUITE DOWN!" Wanda yelled.
"Okay so Nat and I have decided that we will be moving into a department by ourselves and we will leave together. We consider each other as sisters now and we think it will be fun. Stark's will you help us" Wanda said begging to Stark.
"Why not I am a billionaire so I can buy you guys a house if you want" Stark said.
"No house just department"I said.
"Fine but be excepting a house for Christmas" Tony said.
Both Wanda and I starting laughing.
"Your brother can visit you guys right?" Clint said.
"Of course you can. Everybody can. We will love to have your family over to hang out" Wanda said and I nodded in agreement.
"A house sounds better if we want them to sleep over and spend a few days" Stark said.
"Fine we will talk about it later" I said.
"Well I'm going to he gym I haven't worked out in almost a month and my muscles need to work out" I said.
"Take it easy" Clint said and Wanda said that she was going to change to come with me. I told to met me there land she said it was fine with her.
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. This is just the beginning just hold on tight cause there will be ups and downs.
Bri