Chapter 1: Disappearance

Börja om från början

This castle was bigger than any castle you have ever seen in your entire life (not that you have seen one). It was like you were stuck in a floating bubble in the middle of the ocean.

"W-Where am I?" You murmured to yourself.

"The Lost Empire of Atlantis."

You jumped back to the sudden sound. You turned around and saw an unfamiliar person, ignoring who he was, you asked him where you were.

"W-What!? How did I get here? I remembered I was on a boat—" You were cut off.

"In the Bermuda Triangle region? Are you aware that anyone who dare to pass through this region will disappear?" He raised his brow.

"Yes...I was trying to disappear." Your eyes dropped looking down at your feet.

He smirked.
"Welcome to the Empire of Atlantis, ruled by the former King Mandara's son. Any passengers who passed by the Bermuda Triangle will be sucked into the underground water, through the illusion of the fake empire, towards another parallel universe of it, right here. Those who arrived here through the portal will forever serve His Majesty."

"What? I'm not doing that! You have no right—" You were cut off.

He raised his voice.
"Those who refuse or try to get back, will have their memories erased and their souls will be offered to him."

You silenced.
"So, do you want to go back?" he leaned in closer.

You gulped as you then pushed him away.

"W-Who are you by the way?" You asked.

"My name is Taehyung, I'm his majesty's brother. I've come here to escort you to the castle." he said.

"Oh, thank you...Taehyung...?"
"Follow me." He said as he walked towards the gate.

You got no choice but to follow him. You didn't know where you were and you were not sure if you could trust him because what he said seems impossible to be true. But then again, you were in a floating bubble, surrounded by the ocean, so you decided to trust him for the moment. You didn't want to get in to trouble if what he said is actually true.

As you walked through the gates, you saw small and big houses varied of different styles and shapes. There were many people here and there as you were walking your way towards the castle. You have to admit, their fashion was on point.

"I saw you through the magic crystal ball. Girls are getting prettier nowadays. Another one of you foolish humans decided to get in trouble again." He shook his head.

"Aren't you also a human?" You raised your brow.

He started laughing as you felt the uncomfortableness surrounding you.

"Am I?" He raised his brow as he tilted his head towards your face.

You let your head down and continued walking as you were not sure what to say.

You then entered the castle. Fabulous designs everywhere. It seemed ancient. You walked for a good 10 minutes till he made a stop. You then entered a room which seemed to have a red classic designs filled within in.

 You then entered a room which seemed to have a red classic designs filled within in