30 - Plan A

"Okay. Okay. What do we do now?" Minhee asked, her hands pressed to her temple. 

Yoongi had called for everyone to come as it was an emergency and we were in danger. They had all gotten here in less than half an hour, and they had just finished discussing their next moves.

"I just explained!" Yoongi exclaimed, throwing his hands up in annoyance. Hoseok glared at Yoongi as he rubbed Minhee's back assuringly. "It's okay, I'll guide her." Hoseok kissed the tip of her head lightly, making you want to awe.

You were almost like that with Jimin until some certain people had to show up and ruin the rest of your night.

Sensing your jealousy, Jimin pulled you closer to him, his warmth filling you as you too snuggled into him. 

"We have to get going now," Jungkook said, checking his wristwatch. 

"Okay, everyone, make sure to follow the plan," Yoongi warned as everyone stood up and start heading out.

Little did you know, shit was about to go down.

-

"Jimin," you called out to his frozen figure. You two had been speed walking down the street, trying to stay out of trouble until the plan was officially in effect. 

You would still have to wait for a long time until it could work, and you had to make sure Jimin was safe and sound until then.

But for now, he was not moving an inch, staying frozen.

"What is it now?" Minhee hissed, pausing and dragging Hoseok back with her. "Jimin won't move," you say, sounding frustrated.

Jimin's eyes were glued to something behind you guys, and his eyes were filled with fear. 

You turned to look back and gasped as you saw it.

Standing there, around 10 feet behind the 8 of you guys. But there weren't only 5 people like last time, but instead, there were at least 20.

Everyone turned to face them. There was no use trying to outrun them, as you could clearly see that they all had shiny metal guns in their hands, which would make it incredibly easy for them to shoot you down.

But if you stayed, you bore the risk of getting shot and having no one be able to escape. But, it could keep them at bay, and hopefully, you guys could hold them down before they started to shoot.

Or, you could only pray for that to happen.

The wind was still, and no one moved a single step, knowing that it could very well trigger your opposition.

"Hey," Daehyung said, quite loudly. None of the men moved or showed any signs of a reaction.

"We know what you're after, but it's over now. You guys can't take him, a new contract has been made." Daehyung continued on, sounding bored. You stiffened at his informal word choice.

"As a member of the Min family, to be specific, Min Yoongi, I can confirm that," Yoongi shouted. One of the men in the center tilted their head slightly, looking confused. They obviously weren't expecting one of their own men to be on our side.

"Yoongi?" The guy called out to him. Yoongi smirked and waved. "Hey Jonghae," Jonghae waved back to Yoongi, and you finally felt yourself relax. You've got this.

That's what you had thought until you heard a gunshot being fired, and a couple seconds later, Jonghae fell to the ground with a rather loud thud.

You managed to hold in your gasp, but Yoongi and some others couldn't hold back their shock. "Jonghae!" Yoongi screamed, but he didn't move.

Nor did Jonghae.

A man from the group walked forward, in his hands, the gun that was pointed at Jonghae. "Cut the bullshit, you bastards." The man spat out in an incredibly sour tone, venom lacing every syllable.

"That's what will happen to every single one of you if you don't hand him over." The man said bluntly, pointing his gun towards Jonghae in a threatening manner.

"No, I've had enough of your bullshit," Namjoon growled, startling you at how low his voice went. "We've just finished signing the contracts, and the confirmed ones are on their way right now. Let's be civil." Namjoon crossed his arms, biceps alone looking like they could kill.

To your surprise, the guy just laughed. "Kim Namjoon, huh? You have no business in the Min family, so stay away or you'll regret it. We're here to claim what's ours."

"Well," Yoongi cracked his neck and knuckles, "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way."

Yoongi took his gun out and started to fire.