*The New Sexy...Chapter 19

Here you guys go:)

And one of my fans from fb, gave me an idea for this story but i forgot your name...message me later so i can give you credit please:):):)

Read

On:)

------------------------------------------

~*Pierce's POV*~

I dont know what im gunna do! I have to tell Suzi that i cant be with her...and that i love Saige. I know she'll hate me, but i have to tell her. Saige is amazing and i cant lose her.

I woke up to hear a soft voice breathing and a rythmic heartbeat. I opened my eyes to see Saige laying on my chest, sleeping. She's so beautiful...her brown hair thats almost black, and gets all in the way. Her little nose and perfect lips.

Her not too-thin body and amazing ass...she's all a guy could want. And she's mine...all mine. This amazing girl took my virginity, is my girlfriend and loves me. I laid here watching her sleep, like a lovestruck dork.

Saige shifted a bit and woke up 15min later.

"Hey Pierce." she said, smiling at me from on my chest.

"Hey babe, howre you?" i asked.

"Great." she smirked and laid her head back on my chest. I smiled and pulled her up to kiss me. Saige smiled and eagerly kissed my lips, holding onto me. She pulled back to look down at me.

"I love you, Pierce." she said.

"I love you too, Saige." i smiled. She grinned and rested on me again. I heard Devon start waking up and Saige got off of me. I snickered as Devon sat up and stared at us.

"Had fun, you two?" he smirked.

"oh yes, Devon! In fact, its a shame you woke up, because we were--" Saige started but i covered her mouth with my hand. Devon laughed and got off his bed and to the bathroom. Saige and i got up to dress as well.

When we were all ready, Xavier, Saige and i went in Saige's car. Jordan, Devon, Desi, Zach and Jasmine went in Zachs. Devon didnt want to be in the same car as Xavier.

As we drove, Xavier seemed kind of distant.

"So Xav...howre you?" Saige asked.

"Fine. You?"

"Great. Planning on running for any position at Student Council?" She asked.

"Not really. Cole said he might, but not me."

"Ok...Xav, you shouldnt be ashamed about you s*xuality." Saige blurted and i was in a mix of amusement and shock. Xavier stared at her.

"Im not...im not gay."

"Ok, but you're bis*xual. You cant deny it, so stop trying. You like G-man, and girls." Saige said. Xavier groaned.

"Can we stop talking about this?" he asked and Saige shook her head.

"No, lets get it over with now...or ill start buying you t-shirts and things with Gay and Proud' written on it..."

"Haha, NO." Xav smirked. "What do you want me to do?"

"Admit you are bi, and that you like G-man." Saige said and i smirked at Xav.

"No." he said and Saige pulled over to the side of the road. She looked back at Xavier with a dangerous look in her eye. Dang, she looks hot when she's mad.

"Welll, if you want to be late for school..." She trailed.

"Why do you care anyways, Saige?" Xavier asked.