The New Sexy Boys in Town are Virgins? Chapter 10

Hey guys! Please read ifellforyou6288's story "All around good guy...NOT!!"

________________

Sorry bout the wait, again :P

-----------------------------------

Chapter 10

Edited by: blackheart227

~*Devon's POV*~

How humiliating! I was beaten by a GIRL! Ugh! Suzi beat all of us at every game! I know she already beat them all once, but still!

"Who da man?" Suzi smirked as she sat on our couch. I rolled my eyes.

"Not you. Last time I checked, you were a girl." I smirked and Suzi rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, Devon. Who da girl then?"

"You da girl." Xavier and Pierce laughed as I shook my head.

"You cheated!" I said and Suzi smirked.

"How did I cheat, sweetie?"

"Uh...I dont know...somehow, you must've." I grumbled. Suzi smiled.

"I'm just better than you, kids. Nooowww, what food do you guys have?" she said walking into the kitchen. I looked at Pierce.

"I still think you should get rid of Saige and go for this chick." I said, but Xavier shook his head.

"Well, Saige is hot, has a s*xy butt, and --"

"She doesn't have any t*ts, she's kinda skinny, she cant ever have kids, and Suzi is hot too. We saw Suzi at the party in those hot clothes. She was s*xy as h*ll! She has t*ts, long legs that aren't skinny or fat, small waist, and she plays video games!" I complained.

"She's too quiet for Pierce! And she doesn't show enough skin. Haha, maybe we should have a pool party and see her bod." Xavier said and Pierce groaned.

"I'm right here, and Suzi's right in the kitchen guys. She is my best friend! Get that through your head!" he said and Suzi came into the room.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear all that, and say, you guys have no good food in this house! Let's order in." she said. I glared at her. She heard us? Dangit! Pierce blushed and Xavier snickered.

Suzi took out her cell and sat next to Pierce. She laid her head in his lap and ordered 4 pizza's. Soon, Mom and the girls were back.

"Hey boys!" Trixie said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smirked and grabbed her hand. I pulled her back and kissed her lips, as she giggled.

"Get a room!" Elizabeth groaned as she and Mom sat down. I smirked as we pulled apart and Trixie smiled and sat next to me. Then we looked at Desi. She was no different then usual. She seemed upset though.

Desi sat by Xavier who was talking to Pierce. Jordan came in and sat by Mom. He didn't look us in the eye, but Suzi smiled at him.

"How was your shopping trip?" I asked.

"Great! I got some modern Illinois clothing, and Desi did too! Although she says she won't wear it. Elizabeth and Trixie got some jewelry and stuff. Oh Suzi! You should've joined us! All of you girls stay for dinner and we'll play games afterwards!" Mom said in one breath. Trixie smiled and turned to face me.

"Devon?"

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I have an important question to ask you..." she said and I smiled.

"Shoot." I said. Trixie stood up in front of me and Suzi, Elizabeth, Xavier, Desi, Pierce, Jordan and Mom looked at her. She smiled and looked right at me.