The New Sexy Boys in Town are Virgins?

ok guys! New story! Read, vote and comment please!!

-----------------------------------------

The New Sexy Boys in Town are Virgins?

Chapter 1

~*Jordans POV*~

"Xavier? Your foot's touching mine." Pierce grumbled.

"Shuttup Pierce! Its a small car." Xavier sighed.

"If you'd stop taking up TWO spaces, then we'd have room to breathe." i snorted.

"I need more room. Im sleepy."

"Im happy im not sittin' back there with you guys." Devon smiled.

"Shuttup Dev!" Pierce said, and i smirked.

"Whats wrong Pierce? You PMSing?" i asked innocently, and Xavier laughed.

"F*ck off Jordan. I dont see why you're so happy."

"Gee, i dont know...maybe cause we're going to a better place? With better houses, food, education and girls." i smiled. Pierce smiled slightly and Devon laughed.

"Right on bro! Youve named all a guy needs in life." He said. Pierce high-fived him and we all chuckled.

"Now boys...thats not all we need in life." our mother said, looking back at us from the front seat of the car.

"We know mom, we're just kidding." i smiled. She smiled and looked back to the road.

"This is going to be a hard, but wonderful experience!" she smiled.

"Wonderful? What will be? Moving to across the country? Meeting new people? Living in a city with more than 200 people in it? Going to REAL school?" Xavier asked. My mom sighed.

"Yes. All of that. I'll be making more money now! You boys can buy more things, meet new friends, maybe find yourself some companionship..." she trailed and Peirce smirked.

"Sure mom. But school will be the hardest." he said and we all nodded in agreement.

My name's Jordan Palmer. Im 17 and so are my brothers. Yep! We're quadriplets! Me, Xavier, Devon, Pierce and Mom have lived on our family farm all our lives. Our small town in Wisconsin with only 200 people in it.

Today we're moving to Illinois. Our new city has thousands of people in it. My brothers and i have always been homeschooled by our mom. We learned the five basic subjects (math, english, science, social studies, and a language), farmwork, teamwork, and gym. Not a real gym...the horse stables.

We had to sell our animals, and our farm to buy this new townhouse in a new friggin state. My own horse Hazel, was gone forever... But this is really important for Mom. She got a new job with this social working company and was squealing when she found out about it.

Another thing about us...weve never been around so many people before. In fact...there were only 5 girls our age in our town. Becky, Muriel, Gianna, Desi, and Harper. They werent pretty or anything, but they were fun friends.

So us, living with our mom, in a small town, with no good girls. We are virgins. Me and my brothers. We're not ugly, or anything! We work all day so we've got muscle, we inhereted our late fathers shiny black hair and handsome face...and our moms grey eyes and mid-full lips. A very good mix!

"Ugh! I hope there are some good girls in illinois." Devon sighed. Pierce laughed.

"Dude? Theres hundereds of girls in Illinois! You'll find someone to lose your v-card to." he smirked and Mom gasped.