The New Sexy Boys in Town are Virgins? Chapter3

Okeedokee artichokee! Here u go!

------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

~*Pierce's POV*~

Wow...this is much better than Wisconsin! Amanda and her girls were practically stripping for us! Their skirts "accidently" flew up and flashed us her panties, or their tops would sag just a bit lower...da*n!

During our lunch hour, Trevor and his gang let us sit with them. Devon seemed the most overwhelmed. I smirked and threw a stale french fry at him.

"Huh? What?" he asked me.

"Snap outta it!" i smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Im just looking around..."

"At girls,"

"So? You were too."

"I do it unnoticibly(i know i spelled that wrong...i need an editor,lol)...you make it so obvious."

"Shuttup Pierce." he said and went back to looking around. Jordan and Sean were talking and laughing about some stupid show. Xavier was eating like a pig, but so were Trevor, Zach and G-man.

"Heyyyy Guys!" a voice said. I turned to see Amanda and her girls (Bailey and Rose).

"Hey Amanda." Jordan answered. Amanda smiled and somehow, she and her girls managed to sit at the table with us. Bailey was next to me. Rose next to Xavier and Amanda between Jordan and Devon.

Bailey looked at me and smiled. She had short blond hair, pink lips, and rosy cheeks. She was in a small V-neck pink top, a brown unbuttoned vest, pink skirt and brown boots. The skirt was 5inches long and the shirt almost showed more than i needed to see.

"Whatcha eating?" Bailey asked me. I raised an eyebrow,

"Food...Fries, Chicken patty and Pizza.."

"How are they?"

"Pretty good." i said grinning. Bailey licked her lips and i gulped.

"You know what else you can eat thats pretty good?" she winked and i almost choked on my french fries. Ex-ca-use me?! Did she just ask me if i-- wow!

"The hotdogs?" i asked, knowing very well what she meant. Bailey giggled and leaned in closer. I could literally see her entire cle*vage up to her n**ple. I stared for a little until she started talking again.

"Maybe not a hot dog for YOU, but id like one." she said, setting her hand on my leg. I stared in shock again. Did she just say she wants my u-know-what?!

I didnt answer, but i did stare like an idiot at her. Bailey leaned so close her b**bs were touching my arm. Her hand on my legs crept upwards to my cr**ch area.

"A big, muscular, pleasing hotdog." she almost moaned and i got hard. Da*n!

"Oh great. Some more man-wh**es." a girl said. I saw a auburn haired, green eyed girl with soft skin and a averagly curved body.

"What do YOU want Elizabeth?" Amanda asked and Bailey backed up from me.

"To welcome the new players to our school."she smirked. Xavier looked up and shook his head.

"We're not players or man-wh**es." he said. Elizabeth laughed.

"Oh yeah? And you just happen to be sitting with the players of the school and Amanda's group?" she asked. Trevor rolled his eyes.

"Get lost, Lizzie." he said.

"No way. I havent said 'hi' yet. Hi, players." she smiled at us fakely.