dreamscape

❝ Those peaceful days; killing me gently, but relentlessly

❝ Those peaceful days; killing me gently, but relentlessly... ❞

Somehow, everything is tranquil. Always has, and always will be, or at least, that's what you believe. Nothing to ever scream, anguish, or despair about; the zombie apocalypse merely seems like distant nightmare in your dreamscape. But it's odd; there's always vaguely familiar faces you can't quite put a names to during your daily endeavours, and unfortunately, your memory remains a blank slate. Maybe it's better off that way, with you failing to remember and the others-- well, who exactly, you aren't quite sure--failing to forget. You don't remember how the apocalypse ended, or whether there truly was one at all. One distant memory leads up to the next in a perpetual spiral of truth, and maybe then the realization that you're better off not knowing finally strikes.

━━✶━━

A few notes from the author ;

Welcome to "dreamscape" & thank you for stumbling upon this fanfiction!

At the time of writing this, Dangerous Fellows seems to be a relatively underrated otome game that in my opinion deserves more love.

I figured I'd maybe help alleviate that by putting together a quick fanfiction for the game, and for whoever is in the fandom so far to indulge in.

I don't expect this work to last very long, nor do I expect my writing here to be of very high caliber, but hey, I'll try my best. 

Supposedly, this fanfiction takes place after the apocalypse. If there is an 'after', anyways.

There isn't a specific love interest that I'll focus on in this work, but rather, I'll throw in some bits and pieces of interaction from all of the main cast.

There will be story parts from various routes and endings incorporated into this fanfiction, and as such, be warned that there will be spoilers! Read at your own risk.

And finally, a brief disclaimer that this is a work of fiction. I do not own the Dangerous Fellows franchise, nor am I affiliated with LucyDream. Without further ado, please enjoy! :)

━━✶━━

FANFICTION, COVER © remrins