Fifteen

Third Person POV

Misun was walking down the halls of school at the end of the day.

Taejung had been strangely gone today, and it made Misun a little sad.

Why? Because I was his birthday today and he wanted to spend today with his boyfriend.

But the boy was nowhere to be seen.

He couldn't have forgotten, he'd asked a few days back of it was his birthday soon, after all, and it wouldn't make sense.

But the boy wasn't answering Misun's calls or texts and it made him a little sad.

But he brushed it off. Taejung was probably sick or something.

He headed to his locker and saw a note taped to the front.

Now, this hadn't been the first time he'd gotten something taped to his locker, but it usually wasn't something nice.

However the bright red card with hearts all over it led Misun to believe that one, it was either a prank, or two, Taejung being cheesy.

He smiled when he opened the letter.

Sorry I couldn't come to school today, baby. Here's a little surprise for you.

-Taejung XOXOXO

Misun giggled at how cheesy his boyfriend was, but at the same time he loved it.

He felt blood rush to his cheeks as he opened the door to his locker to find a small box wrapped in pretty blue paper.

He took it out and smiled, unwrapping it slowly.

He gasped when he saw the beautiful chain on the inside.

It wasn't girly, but it wasn't too masculine, either.

It was just a simple chain with a small name plate that read MisTae.

Misun smiled at that and slipped the necklace on. He spotted another letter in his locker and picked it up, opening the card.

Did you think that was it? Oh no, baby, today is special. Eighteenth birthdays are always special. I think you'll like the next surprise, but please don't get scared.

-Taejung
(the love of your life)

Misun rolled his eyes at that and grabbed his things, closing his locker and stepping out of the school.

He walked outside and looked around, wondering what Taejung had in store for him next.

He gasped as a blindfold was yanked over his eyes.

His first reaction was to panic and lash out, but he remembered what Taejung had said.

Still, you never know. Misun elbowed the guy holding him, and his assailant let out a low groan.

"I'm never helping that brat again." Yoongi growled lowly.

"I'm so sorry, hyung!" Misun said quickly, turning to check on Yoongi. The older man grumbled, gripping his side and glaring at the ground.

"It's fine." He said.

"Taejung said not to freak out, but--"

"I woulda done the same thing, kid, no harm done. I just gotta..."

"Oh." Misun nodded and turned, letting Yoongi blindfold him.

The elder then guided him towards a car and he easily slid in.

He sat there, his hearing becoming more sensitive as he couldn't see anything.

"Taejung wasn't sick today, was he?"

"Nope."

"He's planning a something romantic for me, isn't he?"

"...no." Yoongi finally said.

Misun rolled his eyes behind the blindfold.

"Honestly, I said he didn't have to..." Misun muttered.

They eventually came to a stop and Misun stepped out of the car, Yoongi latching a hand onto his arm to guide him.

They walked inside to what Misun guessed to be a building.

He almost tripped on some stairs on his way, though, and began complaining to Yoongi about how horrible of a guide he was.

The older man grumbled and their pace sped up considerably after that.

They finally came to a stop, Yoongi letting go of Misun.

"He figured it out." Yoongi announced.

There was a groan heard.

"Oh come on, do you take me for an idiot? Yoongi's blindfolding me and taking me somewhere. It's my birthday. What conclusion did you think I'd draw?"

"Anything but that?" Misun jumped a little at how close Taejung was. Jung removed the blindfold and smiled down at his boyfriend. "Hey, baby."

"Did I ever tell you...

"How much of an idiot you are?"

"Hey!" Misun burst into a fit of giggles as Taejung pouted. The smaller quickly leaned up and pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

"Aw...no need to be sour, Jung. I love you..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yah!" Misun said, smacking the boy's chest. Taejung smiled and leaned down, kissing Misun again.

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Thank you." Taejung stepped aside and Misun gasped.

Taejung had gone all out. A nice, cliche, romantic dinner.

Misun loved it. He felt himself blushing and smiling at the sight in front of him.

"You didn't have to."

"Of course I did. I'd do anything for you, baby."

Misun glanced up st Taejung.

And couldn't resist pulling the boy down for what would be many kisses that night and in the future.