Nine

Just so you know there's only going to be about five or six more chapters this book. It was supposed to be shorter but I got a little excited in the plot line.

This was intended to be a short spinoff and a short spinoff it shall be.

__________________________

Third Person POV

Taejung stood nervously outside of Misun's door. He'd been told to come here at exactly three the next day.

He had just knocked on the door and he had no idea what was to come.

He was a nervous wreck.

He barely got any sleep the night before and all he wanted to do was run over to Misun's house and give him a hug. Maybe let him know that Taejung was sincere, that all he wanted was Misun.

But he'd been ordered to stay put, and he didn't want to go against Yoongi's orders.

The man was scary as hell.

Taejung heard footsteps running towards the door and his anxiety only grew. He nervously shifted around on his feet, not wanting to know what would happen.

But wanting to know so much as well.

Misun threw the door open.

He thought he'd be prepared to see the elder, but he was apparently wrong.

"T-taejung." He said quietly.

"Misun." The two stood awkwardly facing one another, neither knowing what to say to each other.

Misun finally opened his mouth and managed, "We should head out." Taejung nodded and Misun stepped out the house.

They walked down the driveway and just started walking.

It was obvious that the two had a lot to say.

But they couldn't find the words to say it.

They walked for a long while before Taejung turned to Misun.

"I-I'm sorry for springing everything on you yesterday. You must have been overwhelmed and I didn't mean to put you on the spot--"

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and accused you of things I know you'd never do. I was being insensitive."

"I would've done the same thing if I was in your position." Taejung admitted. "I don't blame you for lashing out like that, that kind of knowledge...isn't the first thing you'd expect to hear."

"But I still shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. You've been nothing but sweet and kind to me. You're my first friend in a long time, Taejung. And I just mindlessly hurt you without even thinking about my actions--"

Misun gasped as he found a pair lips suddenly on his. Taejung slowly pulled away, unsure if that was the right thing to do or not.

"You're forgiven, Misun. I never blamed you for it, anyway."

"O-okay." A furious blush was coating Misun's cheeks as they continued to walk again.

They were both dancing over the real subject.

"So..." Misun began. "What's it like...living in a mafia family?"

"It can be hard sometimes." Taejung admitted. "But my family is...well, you know them. That's who they really are. Sure they have to put up a persona sometimes and be cruel, but I've never seen them do anything just to be cruel. They always think about their actions and only go for those who deserve it."

Misun nodded. "H-how does my father know about you?"

"I told him."

"Why?"

"Because my father offered him a job." Misun stopped immediately, his eyes widening.

"You hired my father into a mafia!?" The boy shrieked.

Taejung panicked. "No! No! We just hired him to be security in the office! He won't be put into any harms way or involved in any sort of illegal business." Misun called down a bit at those words.

But he was still on edge.

"My father...you make sure he's safe."

"I will, Misun. He won't be in any harms way, ever. And he won't ever be put into a legal predicament because he works for the office and the office alone." Misun nodded, feeling much better.

"So." Taejung finally said after a long paused of awkward silence. "About yesterday..."

Misun bit his bottom lip, suddenly growing nervous again. He knew his answer, but why couldn't he find the words to say it?

"Misun, I want you to know that I am very sincere about this. I like you. I like you for you. I don't care if you're not rich. I don't care if your not popular. I like you for you. You're kind, smart, and you always brighten up my day. I don't want you to think I pity you in any way or am just doing this because my family likes you."

Misun felt like his heart would explode at those words. He smiled brightly and let out a small giggle. "Thank you..." He finally said.

"And..?"

"I would love to be your boyfriend, hyung. You're so kind and caring. I love being around you. You make me feel safe." Taejung's face lit up into a bright smile as well.

"Oh God, I thought you would reject me--"

"I would never. I-i like you, too." The two smiled and faced each other.

"C-can I kiss you again? Taejung asked timidly. Misun blushed but nodded.

Taejung leaned down. And pressed his lips to Misun's sweetly.

When they pulled away, Misun was blushing. "First kiss?" Taejung teased lightly.

"Second. You stole my first about two minutes prior."

____________________________

So I know that this is a short spinoff.

But I was wondering if you'd like a smut? Or just the story.

BTW, this was the most angst you'll probably get, too. It's meant to be a sweet little love story.