Eleven

Third Person POV

About two months had passed since the two had begun dating.

They grew much more comfortable around each other and were getting a bit more intimate with their touches.

They hadn't gone all the way...just a few make out sessions and perhaps Taejung had given Misun a hand job once, but the two knew that they weren't ready to go any further yet.

Currently they were snuggling on Taejung's couch, watching a movie.

That is, until they heard a noise from the hall. Taejung's eyes widened immediately.

He shot up from his seat and turned to Misun, who was looking up at the boy, confused.

Taejung turned movie off and picked Misun up, causing the boy to squeal in surprise.

Taejung rushed out the door.

But not before the heard another sound.

"Fuck! Harder master! Please!"

Misun froze, his face blushing a furious red. He buried his face into Taejung's chest, allowing himself to be carried out the home.

Taejung made it to the door and turned. "YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONES HERE! THANK YOU FOR SCARRING YOUR CHILD!" Taejung screamed before slamming the door shut.

He released the break he was holding, looking down at Misun.

"I am so sorry. I had no idea that that would happen..."

Misun shook his head. "I-it's fine..." He muttered.

"It's not. They never should have...Jesus all of them are so horny I couldn't even tell you who it was."

Misun giggled at that. They decided to go out for a bit. As they were walking down the hall, a man, who seemed to only be a few years older than them was there.

"Jimin hyung!" Taejung suddenly perked up, smiling widely. Misun looked at the man, wondering who he was.

"Taejung! Aish, it's been too long."

"How was your business trip?"

"Just as boring as every other one I've had." Taejung laughed and turned to Misun.

"Misun, this Jimin. He's my adoptive brother." Misun turned to the man and bowed.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, I'm Misun."

"Wow. You've got a cute one roped in, Taejung."

"H-hyung!" Taejung said, groaning. Jimin shrugged.

"Are you two just leaving? I was planning on going and paying a visit to the others."

"You might be want to do that right now." Taejung offered.

"What? Why? Is there--oh." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Of course." He muttered.

He shook his head slightly but then skilled again. "Well, how about I take you two kids out to eat then?"

"That would be great! We can catch up!" Misun followed along as Taejung grabbed his wrist.

Misun hated to admit it, but he was starting to feel like this would a third wheeling kind of thing.

Jimin had other thoughts in mind, though.

Jimin had been gone for quite awhile, and this wss Taejung's chance for him to meet his boyfriend. Jimin himself had gotten married a few months ago to a beautiful woman.

He was the only straight male in the family.

They entered an upscale restaurant and were seated.

Jimin turned Misun and smiled. "So how did you two meet?"

"Wow, what an interesting question." Taejung said, rolling his eyes.

Misun rolled his eyes back and smacked the elder on the arm. "I'm the student body president and he was the new kid. I had to give him a tour around the school."

"Oh. So you got kicked out of another school?"

"Uh...maybe?" Misun turned look at his boyfriend.

"You got kicked out? I thought you just moved here."

"I...may have gotten into one or two fights that ended up with someone on the hospital."

"Of course you did." Misun snorted out.

"Hey!"

"What? You seem to be someone who reacts with their fists rather than their brain. Sometimes I wonder if you even have one."

Jimin snorted as well. "This kid's always been a fighter. Ever since he was little and Jungkook hyung was training him to take over the business--" Jimin paused.

"He knows, hyung." Jimin, nodded.

"He beat up a bunch of the instructors. On multiple occassions. I swear this kid has authority issues."

"Only when they're being stupid."

"Right." Jimin rolled his eyes once again. "So anyway, Misun. I'm surprised. You know of the family's business?"

"I do. Hyung told me before asking me out. He said he didn't want to hold any secrets."

"And you still went out with him? Most people would bolt the other way as soon as they could."

"I thought about it. But Taejung is really nice to me, even if he can be a blockhead sometimes." Jimin nodded. Taejung just looked offended.

"Well, I'm glad that he found soon who genuinely likes him."

"I do. I like him a lot." Misun turned and smiled at Taejung. He smiled back down at the adorable boy.

______________________________

Okay, so technically this is it for the main story line.

I'm going to do five...like little snippets of their relationship.

One of them (the last one) is smut.

But the other four, I'll leave it up to you.

I'll pick four that I like so requests and suggestions here------->