Twelve

Third Person POV

"Why must I do this again?" Misun complained, as Taejung dragged him into a large gym.

It was completely empty as Taejung had made sure to come when he knew nobody else did.

"Because you're a really easy kid to bully and I can't have my boyfriend being beaten up?"

"Hey!" Misun smacked Taejung's arm and pouted. Taejung merely laughed at how adorable the move was.

Misun hadn't even hit him that hard.

"Come on, baby. Let's learn how to throw a good punch."

"I'm not gonna go around punching people!"

"Well, then you can learn so that people can't punch you."

"I hate you." Misun muttered, pulling at the fabric of his shirt.

"I love you, too, baby."

"Shut up." Misun said, slapping Taejung's arm again.

They got into a boxing ring and Misun stood there awkwardly, not really sure on what he was supposed to be doing.

"Just...come at me." Taejung finally said.

"What? No!" Misun yelled, his eyes widening. Taejung rolled his eyes.

"Then I'll come for you."

"Wha--eek!" Misun ran as Taejung charged him. "This isn't funny! I don't know shit about self defense! This is why I have you!" Misun cried out.

He gasped as Taejung barrelled into him, catching the boy in his arms.

Misun squealed as taking began to tickle his side furiously. "You're not trying!" Taejung scolded lightly.

"B-because--s-stop Taej-Taejung!" Misun laughed out, squirming around. Jung smiled and released his boyfriend.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to do this. You're always with me, so I shouldn't have to."

"Nonsense, you should always know how to defend yourself."

Misun rolled his eyes. "I'm small, I'm weak and I couldn't even tell you the first thing about throwing a punch. So why are we here?"

"So that I don't have to worry about you twenty four seven." Taejung said. "At least give it a try, it's not that bad."

"Easy for you to say! I'm barely five feet tall!" Misun shrieked.

"Easier to dodge, then."

"You're not helping." Misun whined. Taejung smiled at him, but didn't relent.

"Come on, baby. Let's just try it out. You absolutely hate it by the end of this session and well never come into this room again."

"Fine." Misun muttered. He stood in front of Taejung.

"Do you know the easiest way to avoid punches?"

"Uh...no?"

"Move towards your attacker and to the outside of their punch."

"Wait...what?" Misun stood there, utterly confused.

"Lift your arm up." Taejung instructed. Misun lifted his right arm.

Taejung moved to the left swiftly, using his forearm to knock Misun's body the other way.

Misun stood there, still confused. Taejung sighed and did it again.

Misun was still confused. So Taejung just grabbed Misun's shirt one hand.

"Fine. Well start here. I find that guys like to grab onto the others shirt and get close. One hand grabs usually means a punch is coming your way. What you're going to do is clasp your hands together and lift both arms up, sweeping my arm to the side."

Misun followed the order. But Taejung stopped him.

"Do it the other way. You don't want to do it that way because I'm still open to punch you. Push me in the other direction so I can't." Misun did so.

Taking smiled. "Now do it faster before I can hit you."

"Wait, wha--" Misun's eyes widened as Taejung grabbed him roughly, bringing his fist up.

Misun did exactly what Jung had told him to do and scrambled away quickly. "Were you actually going to hit me!?"

"No!" Taejung said, trying to contain his laughter. "Stop panicking, Misun. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Really!? Because it feels like you will!"

"I won't, trust me."

"I'll pass!" Misun turned and walked towards the doors. He heard footsteps running after him and he turned, his eyes widening. "Aahhh!" He screamed, running for it.

Taejung laughed lowly and chased after the boy. Misun giggled, trying to evade his boyfriend.

But Taejung was much faster than him and scooped the boy up into his arms in no time.

He immediately tickled Misun again, causing the boy to squeal and squirm around.

"T-taejung!" He cried out. He shrieked when he found himself falling, but was surprised when he hit a soft mat.

Taejung threw a leg over Misun, still bear hugging him from behind.

Misun was still giggling as Taejung began to kiss lightly down the back of his neck.

"Never want to do this again?"

"Never."

Taejung pouted, but sighed. "Fine, fine." He admitted. Misun smiled amd snuggled closer into Taejung, turning face the boy.

"You're so adorable sometimes."

"I'm the adorable one?"

"Hey!" Misun swatted Taejung's hands away as they moved to tickle him again.

Taejung smirked mischevious and rolled their bodies so that he was on top of Misun.

He took the opportunity to tickle the boy furiously, sending Misun into another fit laughter.

And so ended their failed day training.