The reflection killed itself last night

I'm at my parents house and I can hear them talking about calling a psychiatrist. The other night I was in my apartment and getting ready for class. When I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth I noticed my reflection in the mirror was off. My face was depressed but I knew that wasn't how I felt. I looked tired and beaten by life. I wiped my eyes, splashed water on my face, and went to the closet mirrors, but it wouldn't change. No matter how many times I smiled or tried changing my expression nothing would help. I thought I may have been sleep deprived so I went to class hoping to forget about it. Along the way I saw my friends outside of the cafeteria.

"Hey, do you guys notice anything ...about me?"

"Yeah."

"Rea..."

"Your pants aren't zipped."

"No not like ...oh shit they aren't."

"Like what?"

"Uh...just......okay. I'm going to make a face and I want you to tell me what emotion it is."

"....Okaaay."

They said exactly what I was trying to portray and gave me odd looks of course for doing so, but nothing changed. Every mirror, every reflection made me appear dead inside. I ditched class and went back to my place to sit on my bed, staring at the closet mirrors. I couldn't stop looking. I couldn't stop questioning. What was happening? I looked away and then looked back. Maybe that's what made it worse. It didn't follow. My reflection started to get up and walk towards the bathroom. I was in shock and couldn't move. I just sat there paralyzed. What the hell was wrong with me? I had to see what it was doing so I followed.

When I finally got in eye sight I could see me, it, him, holding a gun with the sink drawer open. I didn't even own a gun, but it was there with my reflection. I opened the drawer to make sure and found nothing.

Nothing was making sense.

My reflection started to make its way back to the room and sat on our bed. I just stood to a side and watched. I could see myself crying and apologizing over and over. Everything happened so quickly and the next thing I knew I had pointed the gun in my mouth and pulled the trigger. I screamed and fell to the floor. I don't remember how long I stayed there repeating the scene in my head, but when I was finally able to think away from it, I ran and went to my parents. I explained everything to them and laid on the couch covering myself up with a blanket so I wouldn't have to see anything.

It's morning now and I can hear them on the phone. I was hoping after arriving here, telling them, that it could be over, but I'm currently looking at a mirror and my reflection isn't looking back.

There's no reflection of me at all.