Chapter 18

"I just don't want you to get into any trouble..." I said as I slowly stepped up to him.

His eyes were getting bigger. He pinned me against the wall, starting to suck on my neck softly.

"Cameron." I moaned forcing his head closer to the collar of my shirt.

"Shh not so loud, my parents are like right under us."

He popped up gently pecking me on the lips leaving me begging for more of his soft kisses.

Why are we doing this and we just broke up... and got back together in like 5 minutes.

"Cameron we have to stop." he smiled.

"Do you want to stop?"

No!

"Maybe... I don't know, we could get in trouble. Or you can."

"My parents won't care."

Ugh.

Damn he is looking so sexy today too.

I stood on my tippy toes to peck him again.

...

We stumbled down the small ladder in a war of kissing and touching. He picked me up plopped me on the bed and crawled on the side of me.

"What?"

He gave me the weirdest stare ever.

"You said that you would give me a blow job if we were at my house so..."

Is he being serious right now?!

"Please? My parents are too busy talking to yours."

"Fine, but if they walk in I'm running."

He smiled a little. "ok. Fine with me..."

(5 minutes later... just as I was about to finish.)

"Rene sweetie!"

No! mom! no!

She knocked on the door.

"Cameron put your pants on please." I whispered,begging him to at least put on boxers,shorts, ANYTHING.

He slid into his boxers following some gym shorts.

He went into his bathroom I'm guessing to finish what I didn't.

My mom knocked again.

"Come in mom..." she opened the door slowly.

"Where's cameron? Woah this room is amazing!"

She sat next to me.

"Yeah it's awesome in here."

I kept my distance. Not wanting her to smell what just went in my mouth.

"So are you sure you want to go to Italy sweetie?"

Yeah!

"Well yeah. It would be great for me."

"Well ok, I just. I don't know. I want you to stay safe. Please don't loose your virginity."

Uhhhhhhhh.

"Well I'm not mom. Not until I get married at least. Maybe prom night."

Haha.

"What did I do to you?"

You know you did the same thing mhmm.

"Well you raised me so..."

"Funny. ok, just make sure he uses a condom and I can put you on birth control if you want."

"No mom! I'm fine it's not gonna happen for a while so don't worry ok?"

"Ok. Where is he anyways?"

"Bathroom,he had to poop."

Lies!!!!

"Cameron! Hurry up! My mom wants to talk to you!"

"Ok! god give me like 10 seconds!"

Oh my god.

10 seconds later...

"Ok I'm done what's up?"

He dried his hands on his shorts.

"Ok cameron since you're dating my daughter now.I want you to keep her safe."

"I am don't worry about that. My friend Matthew is uh kinda our little bodyguard. He'll keep he safe. I promise."

"No I want YOU to keep her safe!"

"I will."

He hugged me. Keeping me close to his chest. I'm guessing to prove to my mom that he's gonna keep me safe.

A/N I feel like this chapter is a bit short. I'm really not liking the new update on this bc I'm hardly ever around wifi. So... yeah thanks guys plz bear with me I'm new to the update.