Chapter 4

LUNCH
Cameron was sitting by himself all the way to the back. I stared at him from a distance. ". Why don't you just go over there. You keep looking at him." Collin said. "But... Yeah your right." I stood up from the table and walked to cameron.
"Hi.." I said, sitting across from him. "Hi..." " You wanna come sit with us?" I pointed to Collin. "Uh sure.." he smiled weakly and followed me to the table. "Hi... I'm cameron." Cameron shook Collins hand. "I'm Collin. Nice to meet you."
Yayyyyyy they're getting along! Now they're having a conversation oh! yes! wonderful! "Rene?!!!"
"What Collin?!" he laughed "Give cameron your number. He doesn't know anything about the city so maybe you can show him around."
I officially hate you Collin. Why would I wanna show a guy I've only known for one day around town???
"You seem to know a lot and I want to know a lot so can you please show me around say... Saturday?"
It's not a date don't think of it as a date. "Uhhh sure... Why not?" He is new of course.
I gave him my number on a piece of paper that found its way into my pocket some kind of way." Thanks."
Hmph I think we're gonna get along just fine.
AFTER SCHOOL
"Collin!" he grumbled and turned around "what?!"
"Bring me home. Please."
"Come on." I followed him to his truck.
"Dude you need to clean this like bad."
"I know. I've been busy lately." I pushed some papers to the side and sat in the passengers seat.
"Drive." I gave him a bossy look. "Excuse me?!" he tried not to laugh " I said drive peasant!" My voice had gotten louder. He drove to my house with very little conversation on the way there.
"Thanks bae!" I kissed him on the cheek. Yes I think it's appropriate to kiss my best guy friend on the cheek. I unlocked the door to my empty house and walked in.