Chapter 12

About 1 month later...
~CAMERON'S POV~
I went to the grocery store to buy some roses and gummy bears an extremely big bag.
I then began my 45 minute journey to Rene's new residence.
" A trailer?! you've got to be kidding me she lives in this thing?!" I grabbed the stuff and went to the door and knocked.
"Who are you?"
This giant dude answered the door. Made me feel small I am strong but this dude is tall and huuuuge... he must way at least 400 pounds. "hello????"
"Oh sorry... I'm here for Rene." he slammed the door leaving his musty smell in my nostrils.
Good god it's hot in there how does she live in there? Is the air working?
The door opened and Rene was seen only wearing a sports bra and the shortest shorts ever. Her small six pack was starting to come in. mine was still better.
"What cameron?" she stepped onto the porch her sweaty chest glistening in the sunrise.
"I've come to spend an entire day with you. no one else just you." I handed her the candy and roses.
"Thanks but I can't leave I have to stay here with my grandma my cousin is leaving for work."
"Well we can stay here..."
She stepped back.
"Just to let you know the air isn't working I called someone but they can't come out until tomorrow and we don't know if we can afford it."
She pulled me into the hot trailer... jeez it's probably like 96 degrees in here.
"Grandma this is cameron he's gonna talk to me a while ok?!" she yelled I'm guessing her grandma was hard of hearing.
"Oh hello there sweetie!" she yelled at me but she couldn't hear herself soooo yeah.
I sat down on the couch as Rene went into the kitchen. "hug her cameron she likes hugs." I stood up, walked up to her grandma and gave her a hug.
"Cameron did you eat anything?"
"Uh no." I lied I had a McDonalds breakfast thing. yes! McDonald's. "come eat I made breakfast."
I sat down at the table where a mountain of food was on my plate.
"Did you really cook all this?"
"Yeah." she replied while fixing a plate for her grandma which was smaller.
The food looks delicious! a mountain of eggs with a small portion of grits to the side and perfectly cooked bacon to the left of the blue rimed plate.
"Are you gonna eat?" I asked as I stuffed a forkful of eggs into my mouth.
"No I ate already. I have to clean the house. Then go on google to figure out what's wrong with the freakin air because it feels like I'm about to pass out."
The small fans in the living room did nothing.
She went to the living room to start dusting and sweeping the floor.
Her body is just so perfect. I just wanna run my hands all over her body and tease her a bit.
I bit my lip at the thought of playing with her body making her moan my name in pleasure.
"Cameron?!"
"Wha_?"
"You're staring at my butt!"
"Oh sorry. I'm sorry."
She smiled which made me blush a little.
She continued cleaning.
"What's wrong with the air?!" I asked as she went to the back bathroom.
"I don't know it's just not working. I can't fix stuff.
Maybe you can try!" I put my plate in the sink and went to the back where she was still cleaning.
"Where's the unit?"
"Out back ask my cousin he'll show you."
"You mean that huge dude is your cousin?"
"Yeah and if you hurt me physically or emotionally he'll break you like a twig. I'm serious cameron you don't wanna get on my bad side or his bad side. Now go I have cleaning to do."
She shooed me out the room to the back porch where her cousin was standing.
"Hi."
"Hi." I shook his hand firmly.
"I'm Kevin nice to meet you."
"Cameron... same here. hey uh where's the air conditioning unit?"
He pointed to the bushes.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
"It's in that mess of weeds and crap." he left me staring at the unit which I couldn't see because it's covered.
I looked around. found a machete and started whacking away the weeds and tall grass.
~RENE'S POV~
Cameron had been outside for about an hour. I wonder what he's doing out there.
I peeked out the window to see him mowing the grass.
Ohhhhhh that's what that noise was I thought it was the neighbors.
He was drowning in his sweat. But he looks so sexy when he's sweaty. That black T-shirt is soaked.
30 minutes later...
"Cameron?! come inside now!"
I yelled as he jogged inside the small house.
"Yeah?"
"Take a break... its too hot to do that all at once." I handed him a cold glass of iced tea which he chugged down in seconds.
"Thanks... I'm gonna go fix the air now."
He smiled and ran back outside.
2 hours later...
"Hey I'm gonna go to town to get a part for the thingy!"
He left and came back about 30 minutes later...
I went up to him and sat next to him.
"Need any help?"
He looked up.
"Naaaaa I'm good. But we can talk if you wanna."
Wait this is why he came here to talk to me?!
"What are we gonna talk about?" I asked.
"Hmmmm I don't know. But I just fixed your air."
He stood up and put the covering back on the unit.
"Are you like an angel or something?"
He laughed. " No I'm just gifted." he helped me off the ground and we went inside.
"Turn the air on... it should work."
I put the air on low and it came on.
"Praise The Lord!!!!" my grandma shouted.Cameron laughed at her outburst and went to my room. I put the air on high to let the house cool down some.
"Why are you laying down in my bed?"
"Because its comfortable..."
I smiled and laid next to him.
"So are we gonna talk now?" I asked
"Yeah... lets talk."
We began talking about random things... well not random but things I wouldn't really talk to anyone about. I guess he thought the same thing because he talked about moving to America. Yes he came from a different country actually. Italy... he's fluent in Italian and his sister is actually there visiting their grandpa.
"This is why I said I couldn't go out with you. I didn't know anything about you."
"But now that you know almost everything about me..."
"Sure cameron i'll go out with you."
Why did my mouth just say that?!?!?!?!
"Really?!"
"Yeah... really." he hugged me tight.
"Cameron can you please let go of me?"
"Oh sorry..." he let go and stared at me.
"Why are you staring at me?"
"Because you just look so beautiful right now." he blushed
"Dude no I'm basically not wearing any clothes."
I looked down at my shorts.
"So... I like it."
"Yeah you would because you're a dude and dudes like half naked women."
"No not really I'm not like that."
I laughed a little. "so you're gay? I'm so shocked cameron why didn't you tell me?!"
My voice was so sarcastic it made both of us laugh.
"No... I'm just not the type of guy to treat a girl like that. You know me,we've been friends long enough to where you know how I treat people, especially beautiful women like you. with respect."
"Awe that's sweet cameron."
He blushed
"Stop blushing jeez."
"I can't control it babe."
Did he just call me babe?
"That's nice cameron."
"So Collin told me a few things about your relationship with him was it fun?"
Wait Collin and I had a relationship.
"I never dated Collin. I guess he thought I was because we saw each other almost everyday over the summer. Did he tell you that we dated?"
"Yeah he told me A LOT about you. Like... he took your virginity and he was your first kiss."
I'm gonna kill him!
" No dude, but he was my first kiss. I don't think we ever really DATED we love each other but more like a brother and sister type love."
"So you're still a virgin?"
Aghhhh!!!
"Yes cameron I am, and I plan on staying one for a while."
"Good because I wanna be the one that takes it away from you."
Ehhhh no.
"Isn't it a little too soon to be talking about my virginity????"
"Yeah. What are we gonna talk about then?"
" I don't know something other than my virginity." I laughed it off a little hoping he wouldn't realize the totally obvious.
We continued talking. This time about more random things like kids and adult things I guess.
"What time is it?" he asked.
"3:00 why?"
"We've been talking all day jeez."
"That's good are you about to leave?"
He sat up on the bed.
"Yeah... I'll miss you. but i'll be back soon ok?"
"Ok."
"Ok... I hate leaving you when we just started dating but I promise. I PROMISE I will come back for you... and when I do it'll be the best day of your life."
He's gonna make me cry jeez. I never thought I would cry over a boy.
"Stop cameron you're gonna make me cry."
He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me off the bed with him.
"You're not gonna cry over me... you're gonna stay strong until I come back right?"
I nodded and backed away wiping a few tears that managed to get away.
"Come here baby girl."
Aww he's calling me cute little names.
He pulled me into a hug making the hug feel meaningful and full of just love.
"Why are you so short?"
I giggled a little.
"I don't know I guess I'm a magical elf."
We both laughed and continued hugging each other.
He slowly rocked me deeper into his chest.
"RENE WHAT THE HELL?!"
My cousin walked into the room pushing cameron off of me.
"Yes Kevin?"
"Why are you snoodling with this dude?!"
"Because he's my boyfriend problem?"
I hugged cameron.
"Oh uh no. Sorry cameron. I didn't mean to_"
"It's ok. I know big shocker for you right."
He nodded slowly.
"So uh you play video games?"
Kevin asked.
"Yeah I play uh DESTINY. I love it soooo freakin much. Then I usually play other games like GTA and BORDERLANDS, but it's mainly DESTINY now."
"Cool. Maybe we could play sometime."
"Yeah."
We all just stood there.
"I'm gonna leave you two alone." Kevin walked out of the room.
"Ok I think I'm gonna go now."
Noooooo I need someone to talk to.
"Ok."
"Ok. bye."
He kissed the top of my head and walked out of my room. I followed him out to his truck where he hopped in and drove away.