Together: Dump

Asriel sighed as he appeared in the dump. "...I'll need some stuff... hopefully the dump's still as plentiful as I remember."

"O-O-Oh!! M-Mr Dreemurr!!" A younger yellow Lizard monster jumped at his appearance.

He jumped, landing into one of the larger piles, trash going everywhere.

"O-Oh!! I-I'm sorry!!"

Something sparked, exploding in the trash pile. A scream was heard.

"Mr. Dreemurr!! Are you okay?!?!" The monster ran over to the pile.

~+~

"I-If you don't mind me asking sir.... why are you in the Dump..? Y-You’re lucky I found you… You were shocked p-pretty bad..." Alphys tended to Asriel’s wounds.

"...I had to find some supplies. I'm out of the house until Chara can fix her damn SOUL… Thank you for helping me..." Asriel nodded quietly.

"W-What's wrong with Miss Chara..?" Alphys asked with curiosity.

"She can't forgive what she did as a little kid, and it's tearing her apart..." Asriel explains.

"W-Well..... W-What was it..?” Alphys seemed even more nervous than normal.

"..She killed someone as a little kid..." Asriel replied distantly.

"K-Killed someone?!" Alphys almost fell backward from the shock.

"She was in a Fever Pitch, couldn't control herself, and she killed a kid. She doesn't have LOVE an-..." He froze. "Hold on..."

"W-What...?" Alphys looked at Gaster confused.

"SHE DOESN'T HAVE LOVE, I CAN CONFIRM THAT…” Gaster nodded from a corner...

“Then she didn't kill that kid!" Asriel seemed to rejoice.

"B-But... T-Then... W-Why is she...?" Alphys looked sadly at the King.

"Those bastards at that facility made her dreams a reality for her..." Asriel cursed the humans that hurt his wife.

"W-Well... S-Should we g-go and help her..?"

"...I've got to show her..." He pressed his fingers to his forehead and... nothing.

"Y-Your Highness is something... wrong?"

"...I probably still need some time to recover to teleport... I used all my magic…Thank god all the SOULs are still here..." He patted his chest. "'Sides the ones I gave to Chael..."

"OH...?"

"I offered him the six colors, and he chose Kindness, so I gave him the Kindness SOULS, so that he'd be kind to whomever he met. I-Is that alright Dr. Gaster..?"

"...IT COULD WORK..."

"Could..?"

"IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE, THERE'S NO CERTAINTY BEHIND IT..."

"W-What could work Dr. Gaster..?"

"WELL... IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. THERE'S NO CERTAINTY BEHIND IT... BUT THE GIVING OF SPECIFIC SOULS COULD OFFER UP THAT SPECIFIC SOUL TRAIT TO THE RECIPIENT... THERE IS LOGIC BEHIND HIS REASONING."

"W-What are you getting at..?"

"he's saying it's risky. chael's body might not be able to handle all that soul power... it could use it up to advance his growth at an alarming rate."

"C-Could that be harmful to Chael...?"

"eh... there's like a two-percent chance he'll throw up more..."

"S-So he'll be okay..?"

"yeah. soul power can't hurt anyone unless it's internalized into magic."

"O-Okay..." She looked at the door... "H-How can we help Chara..."

"...I just need to show her that she has no LV..."

"T-Then w-what are you waiting for... I-I'll come with you if y-you want me too..."

"..I suppose you can. You haven't seen Chael yet." Azzy smiled.

"O-Oh! Y-Yeah! I-I would l-love to see him... O-Oh and G-Gaster wanted to meet that new h-human r-right..?"

"THAT I DID... SANS, CAN YOU AID ME IN TELEPORTING US...?"

"Guess it's a trip then..."

"alright, pops..."

"O-Okay!!"

Alphys grabs onto Sans. waiting for the teleport. Sans and Gaster smiled, their eyes glowing as they teleported... right into the Dreemurr's living room. Sans and Gaster landed in chairs, Alphys on the couch, and Asriel... on the wooden table, breaking it.