Together: Marrage

"D-Do you think that.... I'd be able get pregnant...?" She asked, recovering from a tiring session.

"....We can hope... and Fertility magic helps a little..." He blushed guiltily.

She laughed a little and looked at herself. "I-I think I'm about.... 18...?"

"You look the part." The prince agreed.

"Maybe... I... I'd be fine...." She blushed even think about it.

"I'll always be here. So will Mom and Dad... after, well... I'm grounded for a while, of course..."

"Why..?" She questioned sitting up.

"...One of their rules is that I have to marry someone before I have sex... a political thing.”

"Who says they have to know....?"

"Politics, mainly..."

"W-Well.... Asriel...?"

"...They think that if I marry someone 'impure' that it could affect our stability as rulers... Like I'm even interested... But since I'm their only heir, I've gotta take up the throne, lest a revolution breaks out."

"Asriel~...” She seemed impatient.

"What, love...?" He sighed, looking at her.

"Marry me? Again....." Chara rolled her eyes.

He blushed. "Of.... of course..." He smiled. She laughed a little… "W-What's so funny?" He bit his lip.

"Nothing....... Let’s tell them...?"

“Tell them what?..” He looked confused.

"That... umm... W-We're getting married...?" She said with a bit of sad expression. "If I do get pregnant and we're already married.... They shouldn't have a problem..."

"That's... actually very smart." He smiled, hugging her again.

"Thank you..." She seemed proud of herself.

He gently takes her hand. "Shall we then...?"

"Y-Yeah..." Chara hugged Asriel and he hugged her back, giving her a kiss, his arms around her waist.

~+~

“Alright then… I think... this will give the people even more hope..." She said after she's thought a little. Asriel picked up Chara easily, smiling as she laughed cheerfully.

"I'm gonna take her down to the Capital City, alright? Let her look around in the shops?" Asriel proclaimed.

“Alright then." Toriel nodded wiping proud tears from her eyes as he started to walk towards the stairs. Chara put her arms around him as he carried her.

"Wherever you want to go, Chara, that's where I'll take you."

"Muffet's maybe?" She thought a little

"Hmm, alright. Haven't had any Spider Cider in a while... though maybe she'll break out the Spider Champagne for us.

She laughs a little. "Maybe."

He kissed her as the elevator goes over to Hotland. She kissed him back.