Together: Revival

Asriel's hand sparked magic. "...I... The... He had so much magic... I... I think I might be able to... revive him... but he'll be without a SOUL trait..."

"W-What... Really? "

"...It'd leave me probably tired... for a long while."

"Can you..?" Chara seemed scared but hopeful

"...I can try..."

"Please..." she looked at the body sadly.

He lifted the body up, magic... glowing from both of them. She bowed her head slightly. As if she were praying. Soon after the SOUL shot back into the body. Chara went over to the boy quietly as he came back to earth. He was shaking lightly. She sat the boy up on her knee.

"W...what happened…” Felix looked around quietly.

"Oh... I-It worked...." Chara was relieved.

"...W.....h....My body feels all... numb..." He flexed his fingers.

"It's alright child... Look at me... Do you remember who I am..?" She smiled at him.

"...M....Mom...?" He held his head. "Is it really you, Mom...?"

Chara was taken aback and looked at Asriel a little confused. Asriel also seemed confused. "...Felix, are you okay?"

“I'm... I'm feeling just fine, Dad..."

"Alright then..." she smiled sadly. Asriel smiled... hugging the both of them. "I'm glad you're okay, Felix..."

"Lets go inside... Okay..?"

"Alright..." Asriel picked the both of them up, slowly going to the living room.

"I made pie..."

"What flavor...?" Felix smiled.

"Cinnamon butterscotch..."

"Mmm... cinnamon..." Felix rubbed his stomach

"Yup... Just for you."

"H-Hey, what about me? I came up with the idea...." Asriel got defensive.

"Yes yes... You helped..." Chara rolled her eyes.

Asriel smiled as Felix hugged him, "You're so silly, Dad..."

"Wait here... I'll get it." She pats Asriel to let her down and she goes to the kitchen after being put down.

"Alright." Asriel smiles... sitting in the armchair again with Felix on his lap.

She comes back with three pieces of pie. Felix smiles, going over to the table and sitting. She sets one down in front of Felix, Asriel and sat down with her piece Asriel starts eating his piece right away, though Felix waits a bit.

"What's wrong Felix..?"

"I don't want to burn my mouth is all, Mom."

"O-Of course..." Chara was still a little taken aback  by being called "Mom"...

He takes a bite, smiling brightly. Chara let out a sigh of relief.

"It's delicious!"

Asriel smiled, "I think so too."

"G-Good..." She takes a bite of it herself.

Asriel finishes his piece off quite quickly. "...It's... it's really been a long time since we've seen the king and queen, Chara... If... If I escort you and Felix... could we go sometime...?" Asriel seemed... quite nervous. Chara shook a little, glancing at Felix and looking at Asriel..." I guess... We could always warp there...."