THIRTEEN

Y/N POV

"Its finally my lunch break! Thank goodness, I am starving! " I said to no one in particular.

I cleaned up my workspace and then grabbed my purse to go buy myself some lunch.

I was about to leave but then my phone started ringing.

"What is this fuckery? They know I'm on my lunch break. " I mumbled to myself as I walked back over to my desk.

"Yes? " I said once I answered the phone.

"You have a visitor. He claims that you know him. " My assistant replied.

"Uhm, that's not very helpful. What is his name? "

"Hold on. Sir what is your name?.... It's what?.... Ok he said his name is Taemin. "

I perked up when I heard that it was Taemin.

"Send him up. " I stated.

I then hung up the phone and put my purse on my desk.

I made sure that my office looked presentable and then I sat down.

A few seconds later he knocked on the door.

"Come in! "

There was some shuffling on the other side of the door, and I saw the door knob turning a bit, but the door wasn't opening.

"Shit." I heard him mumble.

I chuckled before standing up and walking over to open the door.

Once I opened the door he looked up at me with a nervous smile.

"I brought lunch! " He exclaimed. And with that he lifted up the bag and the cup holder which held two drinks. In his other hand there was a bouquet of roses.

"Aww you didn't have to do this. " I said as I opened the door wider for him to come in.

He walked in and placed the food and drinks on the desk carefully before turning to me with the bouquet.

He glanced at me and then looked away flustered as he began to speak.

"I-I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked, so I just got some roses. I hope you like them. " He said as he scratched the back of his neck nervously, I didn't fail to notice how red his cheeks had gotten.

Aww he's flustered, how cute.

"You're so thoughtful, thank you!" I said as I closed the door and walked over to him, planting a light kiss on his cheek.

His face turned a deeper shade of red and his breath hitched because of my sudden action. He opened his mouth to speak but somehow he tripped over his foot a little.

"Shit! Get it together Taemin. " I heard him curse to himself.

I shook my head at him and chuckled a bit. Gosh he was just so adorable!

When he noticed that I was laughing at him he got even more flustered.

"I'm sorry! Oh gosh I look so dumb right now! Ugh why couldn't I be as I intended to be? I'm such a-"

I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips. He looked at me with wide eyes as I made eye contact with him.

"Shh it's okay to be nervous. Just try to relax, okay?" He nodded his head and then I smiled in satisfaction.

I backed away from him and then turned back to the food that was on my desk.

"Now let's eat, I'm starving! "