SIX

Taemin's POV

"You're pretty straightforward, I like it." She said with an amused face and then she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What are you like in the bedroom? " She asked.

"What do you mean? " I asked in response.

"Are you dominant or submissive? " She questioned.

"I'm actually a switch. " I replied and she hummed in response.

"That's good, I am too. But I think I'm a bit more on the dominant side. " She explained.

"I can work with that. " I said and she nodded.

"Ok so for the rules, I want you to call me Mistress. Is that alright with you? " She asked and I nodded.

"Rule number 2,you have to ask permission to do anything."

"Rule number three if you want to cum you will have to wait until I say so. "

I gulped at the authority in her voice and she continued on.

"Rule number four, when I ask for you, you better come when I tell you to. "

"If you don't follow these rules you will get a punishment. " She said and I got nervous at the mentioning of a punishment.

"Do you have any questions about the rules? " She asked.

"It's not about the rules but it's a question. " I said and she raised a brow.

"What is it? "

"Will I have to walk around naked like they do on pornos? "I asked.

She facepalmed and shook her head 'no'.

"No you won't, I don't need any of the staff seeing your junk. Any more questions? "

I shook my head 'no' and she sighed in relief.

"Good, now tomorrow is my off day so we will go shopping for some stuff then. "

"Alright." I replied.

"That's all I have for now. I think the food should be done about now. Let's go and eat. " She said.

I followed her back downstairs and I saw that indeed the food was ready.

There was Hispanic food such as empanadas, rice and gundules, Mexican corn and much more.

"Woah this looks delicious. " I said and Y/N nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, now let's eat! "