TWELVE

Taemin's POV

Y/N had left for work about two hours ago, and I had a whole bunch of thoughts running in my head.

I wanted to see her more, I wanted to talk to her more. We don't spend enough time with each other, and this has made me realize that we really don't know each other at all.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door being opened.

I headed downstairs and that's when I saw Clementine.

I smiled and then rushed over to her.

"Hey Clementine! " I greeted enthusiastically.

"Hey Taemin, you look excited. " She said with a chuckle.

I kept smiling mischievously and her smile faded.

She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at me.

"What is it? I have a feeling that you want something. " She asked with a look of suspicion.

"Well you and Y/N are good friends... Right? "

"Uh yeah. What kind of question is that? "

"Me and you are good friends... right?"

"I mean, I guess so. Where are you going with this Taemin?? "

"Can you tell me where she works? And when is her lunch hour? "

"You had me suspicious just for that?! Wow. Her lunch hour is about two hours from now. She works at Culture Couture  ."

"Couture as in like, fashion? " I asked  with a look of shock.

"Yeah.She didn't tell you? Well now you know that you live with a fashion icon. "

I widened my eyes in shock and she smiled at me smugly.

"Now if you really want to leave a good impression, she usually orders a double bacon cheeseburger with a side of large fries sprinkled in sea salt. Then she gets a medium chocolate milkshake ,of course with a cherry on top. "

"Why is this so specific? " I asked I confusion.

"Because that's how she likes her food. Trust me, you don't want to mess up her order. She isn't herself when she's hungry. "

I gulped at the thought of seeing her mad and I grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper.

"Tell me that order again. "